IGNORED

isellgames4u auctions

ianoid

Just checked my email and got a reply today about a possible resolution.

At least that's something. In one of his responses to me, "I would have done anything to fix the problem," well, my feeling is that, hey, you can still do something about the dissatisfaction from my end, but my issue is very minor compared to what you've got.

And in response to ianoid, specifically "my belief is that the hardcore Atari collecting community is driven by self-interest and is more interested in the loot than in dealing with sellers that have the respect of the collecting community...but I would never say never to this guy's stuff," while I cannot speak for the entire hardcore Atari collecting community (nor am I even sure that I am part of said community), speaking for myself I am not interested in doing any other business with this fellow despite his assertion that he will "start selling [his] ultra rare items" (of which I am banned from bidding on anyhow, so no big loss there). Quite frankly, I would rather do business with someone I respect (or even a total stranger - there I presume that that person will be a reputable seller) than with someone who is not comporting his or herself in a way that I find agreeable. I've done it with other major sellers, and I'll keep doing it. Other people can do as they wish, but I have standards and I'm sticking to them.

Edited by Zwackery

This will be the last post from me on this board.

Oh, I sincerely doubt that. But go ahead. Prove me wrong.

good call Snider-man!

But hey, I tried to contact him through eBay to work something out since I was dissatisfied, but he did nothing. I didn't send threatening messages, I just simply asked if he'd be willing to take the cart back for a partial refund. No response.

Yet, he says above in response to Zwackery that he would've done anything. Well, what's his excuse in my situation?

Message regarding the refund was sent to you before you posted this message.

I think you and if anyone else has problem they should send the whole product back for a full refund.

Well, 5th ghost, at least there's something for you.

How damn hard is it to get an "I'm sorry" out of people today? Like "I'm sorry I did a lousy packing job" or even "I'm really sorry I did a lousy packing job, here's your $10 shipping fee back?" Bloody hell.