IGNORED

Problem solved - Thank you

Hey everyone :)

I need help here, I can not figure out how to get two players on Mario Party 8. Every time I try to play 2 player mode a bubble pops up and says "Please connect a Wii remote" I don't get it man, Wii sports is working just fine, I tried several times switching the games and Wii sports plays 2 player mode but Mario Party 8 just keeps saying ad another remote....It's driving me nucking futz!!! Is there something wrong with my game, I know the remote works just fine because I just played a 2 player game of Tennis minutes ago but it will not let me ad another one. I tried pushing 1 and 2 and pointing it at the screen, tried pushing the red button behind the battery cover, am I doing something wrong :? Please help me before I smash something :D Seriously though, if anyone knows what to do that would be great, it's hard to enough to get my girlfriend to play video games at all, things like this just make it even worse. Thanks :)

Edited by Crazy Climber

sounds like your second wiimote isnt on. are you sure there are the blue rights on when you start the game on both controllers? i bet you you turned it on, and it immediately turned off right? sounds like you need to reset your controller, im sure you know how to do that with the red button on the wii in the sd card bay door.

Yeah, that was it. Turns out I was doing it wrong. You have to just hit both of the red buttons once (card area/remote) I read online that you have to hold them both for ten seconds. Strange that you have to do this for Mario Party when all my other 2 player games (Wii sports, Wii play) work just fine with out doing that. The Mario party instructions really should say something about it. Thanks for the help man :)

Yeah, that was it. Turns out I was doing it wrong. You have to just hit both of the red buttons once (card area/remote) I read online that you have to hold them both for ten seconds. Strange that you have to do this for Mario Party when all my other 2 player games (Wii sports, Wii play) work just fine with out doing that. The Mario party instructions really should say something about it. Thanks for the help man :)

no problemo dude.. i had this problem on multiplayer DBZ..but it only happened once. glad i could help. yea that red button stuff took us a while to figure out too..