IGNORED

Jaguar Dream Library?

A Sprite

EoTB exists for the Lynx,you can find one if your price is right!

I have never been able to persuade anyone with a copy of EoTB, even though this is the one title that I'd actually pay big $ for. :(

I don't quite understand why the ROM hoarders won't burn a few copies for interested parties, either. Surely $250 each for Phear and AvP CD would compensate for any actual loss in value of the original item?

thats because only 30+ copies of EotB exist! :x ,most wont sell!!,but everybody has a price,lol....

are you talking about a complete EotB or the demo thats been floating around?

a demo??,humm know im confused buddy,lol...thought there was only one.. :?:

the beta rom image

ohh,well EoTB isnt complete ,i though it was like 85% or something,which is the same as the rom image,yes???? i dont know the Lynx like i do the Jaguar buddy,lol...

your right there is a demo too.... :P

EoTB has been confirmed to be 100% complete by a source that I trust. This is the full game, and not the playable demo that is widely available.

I can't comment on the playability of the game, although no one who owns a copy seems to be terribly excited about it. Given the fact that we have no reviews, even written under an alias, I wouldn't know where this ranks in the Lynx library.

Work was started on AvP CD (I have no information about AvP 2, a different game), and at least one person has hinted that he has a working copy of this game. AvP CD was supposed to be kick-ass, but I have no idea how complete the proto is.

yes work was started on AVP CD,but nothing burned to a CD and all source is lost,im very curious as to you source of info buddy,please share... :D

its a pity that the people who say they have these protos won't share, even if they would do a video for Youtube or something like that just to see the game running, if AVP CD is real i would love to see the game running to see what difference the CD format made to it.

Rob

youtube would be a cool way to show the games,but im fairly sure nothing on AVP CD is on CD at all... :(