IGNORED

Florida Classic Gamer Meet!

Gregory DG

Ok, so here's the plan...

Florida Classic Gamers Meet

Saturday September 22, 2007 starting at 10am!

Held at High Tech Academy in Winter Haven, Florida

565 Ave. K SE, Winter Haven, Florida (Click here for a Google Map for directions. It's in the Cypress Square biz park.)

Bring your games! Bring your small TVs! Bring your headphones! We'll have drinks available! Lotsa of food nearby! See you there!

Oh, and it's FREE!

Edited by Gregory DG

Ok, talked to my friend Allen in Tampa. He'd be happy to bring his Astrocade. And maybe a few boxed units for sale... Dunno about that though. Anyway, he's got a LOT of Atari stuff, particularly 8-bit and 16-bit stuff. I couldn't think of anything in particular, just for him to bring some cool stuff. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations NightSprinter. What was you're winning score? You are now the owner of an extremely rare cartridge (1 of 3). There have been a few other Invader X Competition carts made but each show version has graphic and gameplay changes. All together I believe there are 10 carts with 3 unique versions.

So how many people were able to attend?

I just have some photos of the room before people showed up. I can take photos of my games and stuff anytime. ;)

There was just 4 of us. No one here from AA except me and NS.

at least you got people to show up, when I had the local IL meeting of AVC at the libary by me no one showed up. :(

(the first time I did this people did show up,but the libaran at the time turned them away)