IGNORED

Selling my car...

NoahsMyBro

In case any of you missed my post over at DP...

Much to my disappointment, I have to sell my 1992 Saturn SL.

In a nutshell:

My wife decided she wanted a minivan (ugh!). Her old car is a 3-yr. old Subaru (Great car, btw). SO, we bought a new Mazda MPV, and we are picking it up this evening.

My car is a 1992 Saturn SL, that I bought new March 9, 1992. It has almost 179,000 miles on it. I've maintained it very well.

I want to keep my car for Home Depot runs and other schlub-work, but if we keep all 3 cars, my insurance costs will run an extra $1400/yr. If I unload the Subaru instead of my old Saturn, I'd justifiably be committed to an institution.

SO, I'm selling the Saturn.

I've posted a website with detailed information about the car. You can see it at: http://64.81.193.244 , and follow the link at the top of the page. I'm asking $800.

I'm in Northern NJ, and if you come out to look at the car, as a BONUS, you can check out my videogame collection in my basement gameroom. It's not much compared to some folks here, but it still might have some interesting stuff. I'll even throw in a copy of my Win32 SIMON written in VB4!

Thanks,

Steve

I have a 1981 DeLorean DMC-12 for sale if anybody is interested. It has 12,000 original miles and is in pristine condition. Stainless steel exterior, grey leather interior, 5-speed manual, freezing air conditioning, Sony in-dash. This is the same model year and interior color as was used in "Back To The Future" as well as the new video from Moby. Car is autographed by John Z. DeLorean himself. Please email me directly for more information if you are interested.

Thanks