IGNORED

Toby Maguire Lynx Commercial

Trip_Cannon

Why did they show it plugged in? Besides killing the portable idea, there aren't many restroom stalls that have an electrical outlet.

post-13-1185567170.jpg

Hey kids, it's totally portable, as long as you have a place to plug it in!

Edited by Random Terrain

Why did they show it plugged in? Besides killing the portable idea, there aren't many restroom stalls that have an electrical outlet.

post-13-1185567170.jpg

Hey kids, it's totally portable, as long as you have a place to plug it in!

I think that's supposed to be the comLynx cable. They're doing the surfing duel option in CG. :)

Apparently there's a longer version of the commercial out there where more kids are in other stalls playing along, so that's probably true...

Well that makes more sense. Nothing better than playing games with your friends in separate stalls in a sticky-floored restroom that smells like pee and cigarettes. :D

• 1 month later...

That's way too funny!

At my high school we had a free period (5th out of 7) that was supposed to be used for study and homework (this was back in '91). My teacher actually allowed me to bring my Lynx and play it as long as I wore my headphones. How cool was that? A friend of mine got one and we'd comlynx on Warbirds and Slime World all during class!

Apparently there's a longer version of the commercial out there where more kids are in other stalls playing along, so that's probably true...

Well that makes more sense. Nothing better than playing games with your friends in separate stalls in a sticky-floored restroom that smells like pee and cigarettes. :D

Don't forget the great sound effects....anyone for a game of "Battleshits" :D