IGNORED

Clearance games at Toys 'R' Us

Room 34

Hey, this might be old news, but Toys 'R' Us is having a huge clearance sale right now, and that includes the video games.

I was at TRU tonight and I picked up a couple of DS games for $8.48: Phoenix Wright and Nanostray. The TRU I was at had TONS of XBOX and GBA games, and quite a few PS2, GameCube, and DS games as well.

Hm .... I'm having a big purge sale on Ebay at the moment (username "Flojomojo!") but I'm always on the lookout for good GBA titles. Was FF6 on sale, by any chance?

Nah, it's all older stuff. They had about 30 copies of Namco Museum. :)

Hm .... I'm having a big purge sale on Ebay at the moment (username "Flojomojo!") but I'm always on the lookout for good GBA titles. Was FF6 on sale, by any chance?

Nah, it's all older stuff. They had about 30 copies of Namco Museum. :)

For the usual $9.99, I suspec, just like Circuit City, eh?

While I haven't looked at it yet, I had a good friend of mine go up to the TRU at 71st today here in Tulsa. Long story short, while she was there, the clerk dumped about 2 large boxes of stuff into the bin with new clearance prices on them this morning. One of which was FFIV for the GBA for 9.98. Needless to say...I advised that it be picked up. Nanostay, Trace Memory and few other GBA and DS early games all appear to be a part of this. I say it is worth stopping by your nearest TRU just to see.

The TRU I was at the day I posted this was having a store-wide clearance sale, with everything an additional 15% off the clearance price, so the clearance games, most of which were stickered at $9.98 (except a few real dogs that were $2) were actually going for $8.48.

Of course, they're in the middle of remodeling the store, so that 15% deal might only be at that location.

Edited by Room 34

The TRU I was at the day I posted this was having a store-wide clearance sale, with everything an additional 15% off the clearance price, so the clearance games, most of which were stickered at $9.98 (except a few real dogs that were $2) were actually going for $8.48.

Of course, they're in the middle of remodeling the store, so that 15% deal might only be at that location.

No. Mine was the same way. But other than the possibility of Lumines II and maybe a spare copy of Suikoden Tactics, everything else they had was overpriced junk.