IGNORED

"Atari 81" magazine

Buyatari

I wonder if it's some sort of internal employee magazine.

Dan

It could be. These coin connections issues were also included in the deal. Coin Connection is listed in some places on the net as a internal magazine and listed elsewhere as being sent out to Atari vendors.

Coin Connections 11/82, 6/83, 1/84 – $60

coinconnections.jpg

Atari 81 had atleast 5 issues (this being #5) so someone here has to have some more info if not a few copies of their own.

Edited by Buyatari

• 2 years later...

It could be. These coin connections issues were also included in the deal. Coin Connection is listed in some places on the net as a internal magazine and listed elsewhere as being sent out to Atari vendors.

Resurrecting an old thread here to give a heads up the Coin Collection archive I found recently:

http://www.cityofberwyn.com/bronzeage/CoinConnection/index.htm

They were targeted to vendors as propaganda.

• Like 1

Resurrecting an old thread here to give a heads up the Coin Collection archive I found recently:

http://www.cityofber...ction/index.htm

Thanks for the heads up. I looked through several of them tonight.

How come we never got scans of the entire Atari 81 mag?

Atari 81 looks like it would be fun to read. I love the cover design, especially the title typeface... it's a perfect time capsule :)

Well, sometimes scanning can be an intensive process depending on the source material. Other times, people own things and don't want to share. Of course, there's always just plain ol' forgetfulness.

Well, sometimes scanning can be an intensive process depending on the source material. Other times, people own things and don't want to share. Of course, there's always just plain ol' forgetfulness.

Or the item they own is in such nice condition that they don't want to fold it open and possibly crease corners or something placing it on the scanner. I just sent Al the front and back scans of the early blue Atari catalog. He has scans of all pages of catalogs, but mine is in such nice condition that I don't want to fold it open to scan the interior pages.

Phil

Or the item they own is in such nice condition that they don't want to fold it open and possibly crease corners or something placing it on the scanner. I just sent Al the front and back scans of the early blue Atari catalog. He has scans of all pages of catalogs, but mine is in such nice condition that I don't want to fold it open to scan the interior pages.

Phil

Hmmm. I've got plenty of minty things that I have been able to successfully scan without doing anything to damage its condition.

Bless us and splash us, my precious.

• 2 months later...

Phil

Hmmm. I've got plenty of minty things that I have been able to successfully scan without doing anything to damage its condition.

Bless us and splash us, my precious.

Or the item was lost in a train derailment on its way to the owner :(