IGNORED

What new homebrews are in the lynx works?

4ever2600

I'll be sure to pick up that one from Carl as soon as it comes out. I can't wait!

I'm also very much looking forward to Yastuna Volume 1. The Space Incident (Vol. 2) is great -- I've been playing it a lot recently -- and think that its "prequel" is going to be every bit as good. :)

definetly cant wait Carl!!! also agree that Space Incident is very awesome, i too play it! :cool: cant wait for the prequel too!

Thanks you all for the kind words

Yastuna 1 is on its way to be out soon, I didn't think translating an adventure game in english would be so hard, I hope this translation will be better than what we had in french in the good old days of the ST :P

Then, I will have to do a final test on real Lynx, and the release should be ready (but 6 games + all the surprises included, this could take some time ;) )

But I wouldn't consider Yastuna 1 as the prequel of Space Incident because the games have been written after Space Incident, and will not be as polished as Space Shoot or Lock for example, but I think thay have pretty good interest (hey, I write games I want to play :) )...

This is the same name, becasue this is the nam I (will continue ?) use for my compilations...

Fadest, happy to know that release of Megapak is coming :cool:

Thanks you all for the kind words

Yastuna 1 is on its way to be out soon, I didn't think translating an adventure game in english would be so hard, I hope this translation will be better than what we had in french in the good old days of the ST :P

Then, I will have to do a final test on real Lynx, and the release should be ready (but 6 games + all the surprises included, this could take some time ;) )

But I wouldn't consider Yastuna 1 as the prequel of Space Incident because the games have been written after Space Incident, and will not be as polished as Space Shoot or Lock for example, but I think thay have pretty good interest (hey, I write games I want to play :) )...

This is the same name, becasue this is the nam I (will continue ?) use for my compilations...

Fadest, happy to know that release of Megapak is coming :cool:

kind words are the least we can do,thanks for your support for the Lynx!!!! :cool:

No no no, not an RPG...

A small adventure game, like the old dooks shere at the end of each chapter, you choose the next paragraph.

But, this will be a small game, this was a test, and the best way to give player some advices on how to find hidden games on cartridges.

I don't know how many time it would take to finish it for a new player (I know the game in its deep details), maybe 1 hour only. See it as a kind of test, and why not, if people like it, this could give a more advance program in the future