IGNORED

Origional odyssey for trade

I now have an origional, boxed odyssey from 1972 to add to my trade page. It works and has the games (1-6) :-) I still have a nomad package as well and a copy of snatcher for sega CD because of dead beat ebay bidders. :x Can anyone fill any holes on my wanted page for these items? There's a bunch of good stuff on my page so check it out if you haven't allready. I have some sealed CV and INTV games, rare 2600 games, and even some 8 bit prototypes available.

Can you describe or post pictures of those 8-Bit prototypes? I have some things in my personal collection that I might be willing to give up for them if they're different from the ones I already own.

BTW Tapper doesn't exist for the 400/800 on cartridge, only on disk.

Tempest

that was also true for Mogul Maniac though..... you never know if someone got it done on one of those Romox machines and have it on cart. lets just not jump the gun and saying it was only on disk and doesnt exist on cart. waht ever Tempest doesnt like on the 8 bit protos i might be interested in thanks

No tapper for Atari 8 bit? I must be thinking of the C64 version then... :-) I thought that there were some copies of tapper for atari 8 bit on ebay recently but it could have been that same guy who is making mr. do's castle 8 bit carts too. Any thought on this? @ General Atarian, I try to communicate with everyone to work out the best shipping plan for each individual transaction... I always prefer to send at the same time but it simply was never discussed. It simply slipped my mind when we traded, I am truly sorry if you feel like our transaction wasn't done correctly.

kudos,

MattG.

Matt This is a quote (Excat copy) control c and control v and pasted here from the email you sent me....

I left your name and address out, that info followed what you see here.

"ok, I have Warplock (DataAge) and Brain Games (Atari) that aren't on your

list. Let me know which one you want and lets ship same time. My mailing

address:"

Does this look familiar? No offense, but ship the same time was your idea, not to beat a dead horse here, but I just wanted all of the facts to be known. That is all I will say about it.

Ah,

So since I don't run around inflating my post count, posting multiple duplicate threads, and taking pot-shots at members my opinion doesn't matter?

If this forum, which I lurk daily but post very infrequently, is based on a system where respect is gained only by a little number in the tag of the post, you can keep it.

As for, "not knowing the story" why did you bother to post so many threads and complain as much if you didn't want people to know "the story." I've transacted on this board and know a little more than you've given me credit for.

It would be stupid of me to turn my back on (what I've seen as) a great place like this based on your single minded view. So until I start seeing other members posting similar rude remarks, I'm gonna stick around. mmmkay?

that was also true for Mogul Maniac though..... you never know if someone got it done on one of those Romox machines and have it on cart. lets just not jump the gun and saying it was only on disk and doesnt exist on cart.

Mogul Maniac was a totally different situation. Trust me on this one Atari70's, I have a bit more experience in this area than you do and this has been confirmed by people with even more experience than me. Tapper does not exist on cart or even on a Romox ECPC cart for the Atari 800. It only exists on disk, and I don't think that version was even done by Sega. The cartridge you were talking about was put on a cart from a disk image and sold by Ndary(sp?). He told me he got it from some German fellows, but it came from a disk.

Tempest