IGNORED

The Space Incident(Yastuna Vol. 2) Coming Soon To Video 61!

chris_lynx1989

• 4 weeks later...

I am interested in a copy of this cart, so on October 3rd I wrote to the email address mentioned. Lance Ringquist wrote back and said they are just looking at this as a possibility and don't have any solid plans.

If you haven't seen Yastuna 2 - The Space incident, take a look at the free ROM download with the Handy emulator...

http://fadest.free.fr/Yastuna2/indexen.html

I am interested in a copy of this cart, so on October 3rd I wrote to the email address mentioned. Lance Ringquist wrote back and said they are just looking at this as a possibility and don't have any solid plans.

If you haven't seen Yastuna 2 - The Space incident, take a look at the free ROM download with the Handy emulator...

http://fadest.free.fr/Yastuna2/indexen.html

so there's no preoders?

Lance has been having some trouble getting this code converted from the emulator format it is in to the ROM Image format that is needed so that we can burn this on some EPROMs for you Lynxers here that are interested.There is also a Lynx board shortage now that is not helping to get this out the door to you folks.Sorry.Be patient with us on this,things are going to pan out here.

• 1 month later...

Lance has this converted over and is nearly ready to take orders for it.I'll post again fairly soon when he is ready. There is also a new Lynx unreleased proto that is nearing a release,too! I can't say the title yet though,I promised him.I'll give you all a hint though,it's not available on any Lynx ROM site (that I know of) and it is an action/adventure game similar to "Viking Child" is all I devulge now.You'll have to guess the rest! It was recently found on an old Amiga drive.

There is also a new Lynx unreleased proto that is nearing a

release,too! It was recently found on an old Amiga drive.

Very excited to learn more about this future release.

I'll say it is an obscure Lynx game that not all lynxers are familiar with.Could it be "Dungeon Slayers"?Or "Escape From The Planet Of The Robot Monsters"?Or "Strider 2"?Or ??

Edited by chris_lynx1989

Here we go again! :)

Here we go again?? What game are you hoping/wishing for?If it is EotB,I'm not sure that can promised here for Xmas yet.Sorry.You'll have to settle for the "Demo" for a little while longer, I guess.Not exactly sure how fast these will be seen,our converter/coder had a heart attack and it may take a little longer than planned.No,it wasn't Lance or I.We'll see how things flow and go now.(??)

Here we go again! :)

Here we go again?? What game are you hoping/wishing for?If it is EotB,I'm not sure that can promised here for Xmas yet.Sorry.You'll have to settle for the "Demo" for a little while longer, I guess.Not exactly sure how fast these will be seen,our converter/coder had a heart attack and it may take a little longer than planned.No,it wasn't Lance or I.We'll see how things flow and go now.(??)

What I meant was we have heard it all before. I-know-of-this-super-top-secret-Lynx-proto-with-a-name-I-can't-reveal-being-released-soon.

So forgive me for taking this with a little grain of salt :)

I'm sorry that you feel that way about two (2) new Lynx carts that ARE coming out.The rest of us will be enjoying our copy(ies) of "Yastuna Vol. 2" and "X" after Christmas and into and after New Years Day while you're enjoying your grain(s) of salt with your cup of tea or coffee. I'm sorry that you aren't willing to/going to be having fun with/like the rest of us.Too bad.Your loss.There are also 3 more in the pipe that just have some logistic hassles holding them up.I don't control peoples health problems.

Edited by chris_lynx1989

SwedenLynxer's skepticism is not as unwarrented as you seem to think. He's a huge

lynx fan, very supportive of new releases. He's not skeptical about "Yastuna Vol. 2"

coming out, nobody is. He's been enjoying that game for the past 6 months, since he

already purchased a copy from me back in April. And I'm positive that he's eagerly

awaiting "X" to be released, like many of us. But also, like many of us, it's difficult

to believe any hype for a release, without seeing screenshots, or hearing any hard

info about the game (not even its title), until we see an official anouncement. So

we remain optimistic yet unexpectant, about future "X" or "Relief Pitcher" releases.

No.I don't speak for Video 61, I just help Lance out on/with different things concerning the Lynx(posting here,testing and game producing). You'll all have to just be skeptical, I guess. I don't control peoples thoughts and feelings. Yes, I guess you're right about my past posts on games and stuff that never did come to fruition,you know.Remember "Alpine Games" and the "Bonus Card"? These NEVER were released for the Lynx.I told Lynxers here about it 1 year earlier.Salt grain,huh?

Edited by chris_lynx1989

Chris, do you actually speak for Video 61?

Because when I wrote them an email to ask about the upcoming releases, they simply said they're working on it and don't have an ETA, and aren't taking pre-orders.

What were you expecting exactly, "Yes,I 'll take your order/preorder" on things that aren't ready to be ordered or shipped?Lance doesn't take "preorders" as such,he does at times take/keep "name lists".

Well,I am hoping folks here aren't expecting any "bargain basement" prices for any future Lynx releases,there aren't going to be any at the moment.The old petrol futures market has seen to that,you know.Insider talk has reached me to not expect a retail of less than $60 for "Lynx Multicart 2006/7.RP and stuff are looking to be that and higher for us,you know.Chip,board and labor prices are soaring upward for us.No big profits are in it for us,small ones or a loss on each shipped probably.No $30 RP and etc.