IGNORED

The Space Incident(Yastuna Vol. 2) Coming Soon To Video 61!

chris_lynx1989

No.I didn't say RP was coming right away or soon.Prices for oil are only keeping things held off or more expensive.Look at the "Eye of the Beholder Demo",it's a 128k $49.95 Lynx cart.Why? Expensive to make.These are made in small quantities/made to order in the USA,not in China for $ .50 cents each. Makes a HUGE difference!

Edited by chris_lynx1989

What were you expecting exactly, "Yes,I 'll take your order/preorder" on things that aren't ready to be ordered or shipped?Lance doesn't take "preorders" as such,he does at times take/keep "name lists".

Um, yes, that was what I expected, as you posted the following in your first post:

"Get your pre-order wants in for Fall and Christmas shopping! Ph# 651-462-2500 M-F 10-9 Sat. 12-6 CST www.atarisales.com video61@tcq.net""

As I posted before, when I wrote to Lance, I was told he wasn't taking "pre-orders", making a "name list", or anything else at this point.

Don't get me wrong - I would love to see some new carts for the Lynx. When Lance or anyone else is ready to take orders, I'll be happy to place one! :)

Look forward to your order/s in around 2 more weeks-- barring any final snags that can arise.I should be putting up an official post by 12/7 or 8 to the 15th.I'm supposed to know by 12/7 if my post is a "GO!" then.We'll see what the future holds.We're shooting for before Xmas.(?)

Don't get me wrong - I would love to see some new carts for the Lynx. When Lance or anyone else is ready to take orders, I'll be happy to place one! :)

Look forward to your order/s in around 2 more weeks-- barring any final snags that can arise.I should be putting up an official post by 12/7 or 8 to the 15th.I'm supposed to know by 12/7 if my post is a "GO!" then.We'll see what the future holds.We're shooting for before Xmas.(?)