IGNORED

non working Xbox for sale

Skywalker

Yeah this one does not work anymore.....

I had a guy attempt to install a MOD chip for me and he did, i never got to test it out...... he could not get it to work, so I took it home and opened it up.... I tried to resolder a wire and it just never worked again after that.

The power comes of and the disc tray opens up but nothing comes up on the screen. I dont want to mess with Xbox anymore..... I dont even own games for this thing..... I only got it to get all of the back up games....

Now I just give up on it alltogether.......... no big loss ;) I still have my 2600,5200,NES,SNES,PS2,NEO GEO,3DO, and Dreamcast to keep me playing....

Lets get back to the possible sale:

It was a brand new/ REFURBISHED System bought like 1 month ago, it has 1 controller, the box and styrafoam, instruction manuel, warranty (which is totally void)...everything that comes with it NEW.

Mabey some of you electrical fixer upper/ tech. gamers can fix it up??? It is in great shape apart from the failed mod. Also the mod chip has been removed.... It will not come with the Xbox.... well mabey.... depends on the offers I get.

I dont know what to ask for this thing........ $50.00 and shipping?

Anyone Interested??? This would be great for parts :!:

Email r0bert1@yahoo.com :twisted:

Yeah I still have the NONworkingXbox for sale.

I have recieved several inquiries about it but I do not know who is who?

You should tell me who you are.... like tell me you are JagDisel from Atariage or something. People email me but I their email addresses are not the same as you AA user name :? :P

Yeah it is still here :)

I would prefer paypal as payment, no creditcards please ;)

It is NTSC so dont worry about that incase anyone is wondering.

[quote="Skywalker"]Yeah I still have the NONworkingXbox for sale.

Skywalker, here's something you could try, if you have an xtra $200 bucks sitting around and a spare 10 mins. Run out to your local K-mart store, grab a new XBOX, come home, opening it carefully, (make sure the little adhesive circle they seal the box with is pulled back neatly), take out new XBOX, remove shell (part w/ serial number), do the same w/ the broken XBOX, switch, place busted one back in "NEW" box, return, get money, enjoy!

YEAH YEAH, I know it's a bit dishonest, but like MS doesn't have enough money to eat one of their systems.

"M"

I wouldn't do that, it takes too much time and besides you have to break open the serial number sticker and another one to get to 2 of the screws. Along with removing the rubber feet to take out 4 additional screws.....

It is not worth my time and I am not hard up for cash... I have better things to do with my time..... ;)

Hey, got your email.. sorry for the confusion, but am losing job and doing as little as I can while here at work... I would like to know if you'd take 50 total with shipping for it? I will be trying to disect it and not playing it, so thats about all I could give for it.. again, I am losing my job (Motorola sucks like you wouldnt believe :x :x :x )..