IGNORED

Some pics of my Atari 2600 collection

iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

well that's some museum you have going there.....I bet you feel giddy just looking at it!!

Yeah Yeah Yeah Heck YEEEAAAAH!!!!! :D :D :D

Your collection has inspired me to purchase another homebrew today....I was fighting it....but rationalized that I'm not spending near as much as you did on your collection (so I'm still being frugal!!).

That is a rather modest and straightforward collection. It is nice and we're glad you're proud of it.

Modest and straightforward? That's a helluva nice collection. Especially considering he is in Germany where the stuff may be harder to find!

I noticed many of the activision games are in plastic Videocassette type boxes. can you show us a cloesup of one open?

Also, it's interesting to see the "universal" shelf materials: bricks and planks!!!!!

Nice collection.

Edited by Zonie

Dude, that collection is SICK!!!! To have it all boxed is what makes it real! For me to start a box collection now is out of the question. I'm still happy with the collection I have though.......206 games and still collecting.

http://www.xanga.com/Atari_Man

Steve

ThanX for this "sick" compliment ;) . There is nothing about to own a boxed collection. START NOW!!

Greetings iwan

Edited by iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

Ok....send me yours. That would be easy enough!!

It be just like xmas.....I'd be ripping alotta them things open to play!!! :evil: :evil:

OMG a recycled nightmare comes over me.....HELP!

;)

My best friend has always been fascinated by Custer's Revenge......we'll rip that one open first!!!

Hell yea!!

If that happens I will rape you and ya´ friend :cool:

Heck yeah!!

My best friend has always been fascinated by Custer's Revenge......we'll rip that one open first!!!

Hell yea!!

If that happens I will rape you and ya´ friend :cool:

Heck yeah!!

I ain't into that. No Custer's Revenge reinactment.

...but I'll open that Mr. Do's Castle

Hell yea!!

Admin please ban Mr. Recycled!

Heck yeah......................... :evil: :rolling: :D

I run into boxed items all the time! There are three great vintage video game shop in my area. If you would be willing to cover cost & shipping I would be more than glad to hook you up! Most of these stores are reasonably priced, I would just need a list of the games you need to fill the holes in youe collection.

Steve

I run into boxed items all the time! There are three great vintage video game shop in my area. If you would be willing to cover cost & shipping I would be more than glad to hook you up! Most of these stores are reasonably priced, I would just need a list of the games you need to fill the holes in youe collection.

Steve

Gimme sealed stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ;) :cool:

How about if I just open YOUR boxed games?

It´s allowed to open my unsealed, not shrinkwrapped just new in boxes games for playin´.......... ;)

You have to come over the pond Recycled!!! :D :D

I have a 15 foot boat. See you in about a year if I make it there alive.

ps I'm bringing my exacto knife to make removing the plastic wrap from all your boxes all the more easier.