IGNORED

2600 finds this weekend already...

krisjohn

:D @ Marco,

I have ask the seller, and he tell me, that he buy it in USA. So it must be NTSC. But maybe I can say more, when it arrived.

And I have never see a Bumper Bash in germany. So it must be very Rare here (9 too or 10) :P .

Or someone in USA has buy a PAL copy, and later sold it again to germany. But I think its easier to find a Bumper Bash in USA then in germany. :D

I have ask the seller, and he tell me, that he buy it in USA. So it must be NTSC. But maybe I can say more, when it arrived.

And I have never see a Bumper Bash in germany. So it must be very Rare here (9 too or 10) :P .

Or someone in USA has buy a PAL copy, and later sold it again to germany. But I think its easier to find a Bumper Bash in USA then in germany.

I'm not sure if you're serious in your claims, or just kidding, so I'll probably just leave it after this post.

What you say implies that you put a PAL Bumper Bash in Germany on the same level as the likes of Cubicolor, Miss Piggy's Wedding or even Eli's Ladder. I know it's hard to do international comparisons, but that does sound a bit odd, don't you think? :ponder:

Anyhow, if it turns out you got an NTSC Bumper Bash, good for you! You got it at a bargain price, so be sure to treasure it. The labels on this game (and Mangia') tend to disappear quite easily (if you whipe it hard, the ink just comes right off).

Cheers,

Marco