IGNORED

MALAGAI-GAUNTLET DOUBLE ENDER, GAS HOG, & OTHER RARE ONES $0.99 STARTS

jimdandy75

Got some nice ones I'll be unloading on Ebay, over the next couple weeks. The Malagai-Gauntlet, I beleive, is an aftermarket game. Only 25 were ever made. The Gas Hog is NTSC,US version. Have some medium raritys too, like Mr. Do! w/Manual, Frankenstein's Monster, and some boxed PAL games. Also if you're looking to start a collection, have a very nice lot with a clean Vader system, and lots more.

MY EBAY AUCTIONS, CHECK EM OUT ;-)

Added:

Waterworld

Dawn of the Dead

House on Haunted Hill

Stargunner

Commando

Edited by jimdandy75

I actually didn't realise the boxes were numbered until a few months ago...

All I can remember is that CPUWIZ made them in 2004 and sold for $50 I believe. I can't find the original thread here about him selling them.

He also did one for Confrontation, the unreleased Answer game, as well. Think he made 25 of those. I've not seen one of those go for resale...

I guess you didn't get your Malagai/Gauntlet direct from CPUWiz then (as he is the one who made them)? Actually this is the second one to turn up recently for sale. Depending on the PAL games, might be interested :)

That one was mine. I got it from atarimania75. I am pretty sure he did not get it from CPUWIZ, not sure who the original owner was. I might bid on it again though, I kind of miss it :ponder:

BTW - I did actually pay $100 for it myself if anyone was wondering.