IGNORED

Flash cart for the 2600/7800?

SRGilbert

Lets see if the $360 I was asking for mine was over the top :?:
Didn't you just get that from someone on here?

Yes, a couple of months ago, finances have got a bit tight since then, but no one made me an offer. To be honest I'm glad that I didn't sell, I will just have to tough out these hard times *sob*, and enjoy the CC2 :D

Love the Omnicade btw

Thanks, if you were in the states, I might have thought about it, but I think the exchange rate and shipping would

make it rough.

Well, it just ended with a total of $406 and 5 different bidders (including myself.) Sure sounds like there is some interest to me!

$400. WOW

I would sell mine for $400 but only because I feel pretty confident that I could find another one for under $300 in the future. If you wait it out I am sure that you could get one for less.

Well, it just ended with a total of $406 and 5 different bidders (including myself.) Sure sounds like there is some interest to me!

5 people wanting a cart doesn't mean there's enough interest to make it worth Chad's time.

Well, I really don't care who makes it. If Chad isn't going to, someone else should. I'm not sure where your attitude comes from, but from your posts, I'm assuming you already have one.

There are a lot of factors that go into the demand and interest for items like this. One of them is price, the other is awareness. I don't have a problem paying around $200 for an item like this, but that is the high end. The problem is that I wasn't aware of them when there were available. Most average players don't even know that multi-carts exist, so gauging demand is a little tricky.

Another thing that sucks is when things like this just die because the creators either get bored making them, or they have other issues that make them drop out. My timing sucks on this kind of thing! I really want one of those Playstation controller adapters for the Vectrex. The creator "just doesn't have time to make them anymore." Same for the Redemption 5200 adapter. :x

Oh well.......

Well, I really don't care who makes it. If Chad isn't going to, someone else should.

Nobody else can make a CC2. Chad doesn't open-source his hardware designs. It would have to be an alternate solution, and I think most would prefer to leave that niche open to him since there is no need to reinvent the wheel. He is just very cautious about what he makes and how many. It's common for him to openly doubt he'll do something and eventually do it anyway. It's kind of part of his routine. You have to be patient. If there are enough people bugging him, he'll probably make another run.

Well, I really don't care who makes it. If Chad isn't going to, someone else should.

Nobody else can make a CC2. Chad doesn't open-source his hardware designs. It would have to be an alternate solution, and I think most would prefer to leave that niche open to him since there is no need to reinvent the wheel. He is just very cautious about what he makes and how many. It's common for him to openly doubt he'll do something and eventually do it anyway. It's kind of part of his routine. You have to be patient. If there are enough people bugging him, he'll probably make another run.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that someone should just copy Chad's hard work. It's just frustrating that's all.

• 4 weeks later...