IGNORED

HSC Season 5 Week 7: Mr. Do!

Ze_ro

I keep getting royally spanked everytime I get close to the 20k mark. If I could only break that mark, maybe the game would open up to me. :D

Youre treating it like a girlfriend having relationship sex, just listen to your wording "royally spanked everytime" & "open up to me" :?

.... you need to play this game like its a stranger & casual sex! :twisted:

Now you get out there and be the Spanker not the Spankee! :P LOL, J/K!

Have fun, Im off to beat you all! Actually probably not, the reason I havent payed this in so long is because I suck at it but i will post my pawltry score later. Cheers :cool:

Edited by Phantom

Ugh! Haven't had much time to play this week. My computer crashed on Thursday. I've spent the past few days buying parts, reinstalling Windows, updating, tweaking, etc. I'm sure most of you can relate. Still not back up 100%, but at least I can get back online. Hopefully I can find some time in the next day or so to post a score.

Ugh! Haven't had much time to play this week. My computer crashed on Thursday. I've spent the past few days buying parts, reinstalling Windows, updating, tweaking, etc. I'm sure most of you can relate. Still not back up 100%, but at least I can get back online. Hopefully I can find some time in the next day or so to post a score.

No excuse!! HSC waits for no man!!

;)

OK, here's my final entry for this week... 40200.

post-8393-1193783584_thumb.jpg

By the way, I made it to "wrap around" the patterns... I think the 2600 version of Mr. Do! only has 6 patterns vs. 10 in the arcade version... and I also roughly figured out how the players are distributed...

one player gets used to display Mr. Do! and all the cherries, which means that if Mr. Do is in one scanline with some cherries, both flicker, otherwise they don't.

The other player gets used to display the enemies and the apples. That player's missile also gets used for the player's shot, which causes it to change between being blue and orange. The playfield displays the dirt, and the other missile and the ball don't get used in this game.

I've topped out at:

post-10944-1193799499_thumb.jpg

Excited for next weeks game. Will it be a Halloween themed game?

Haunted House, Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Ghost Manor, etc.

On that line, I hope someone has suggested Toyshop Trouble to happen around Christmas time. That game rocks!! Original idea, fun and challenging gameplay, nice graphics. I have really been impressed by some of the homebrew games people have made.

Of course, Gopher on Groundhog's Day, Wabbit on Easter, :D

Well, that's the end of this weeks edition of the High Score Club! I'm off to tally everything up and post the scores ASAP... no dilly dallying this week!

2nd try: 9,550

Sorry, but you missed the deadline. Better luck next time!

--Zero