IGNORED

Call of Duty 4

Lastblade

Hmmm yeah it only seems several weeks ago Halo 3 was the greatest thing next to sliced bread.

/me wonders what that "whooosh" sound is he hears...

:lol:

Not sure what you are implying here, Halo 3 is a solid game. It is one of the better console FPS of the year. I give it a 8, but CoD4 is a 9. If you really don't like to play 360/console FPS with a strong MP component, I suggest you sell the 360 instead of whining.

Great advice I'll be sure to keep it under advisement... I would think that "don't get the game" would be far better advice. :roll:

That still doesnt change the fact as a single play experience both games are lacking. Those without a live Gold account are not getting their full money's worth. I'm just making a statement of fact and opiniating my preference. I'm glad you like the multiplayer aspect of the game. But not everyone is like that. I'm not hating on the xbox 360 just pointing out that these trends are not necessarily a good thing. I don't see what is wrong with expecting more out of the single player experience. Sure you say there is only so much they can do with single player. I say the argument is the same for multiplayer as well. What's wrong with a decent balance?

If they are gonna focus that much on the online aspect and neglect the single player aspect then they either need to make it online only or make the online a downloadable option for those who actually care. People may be singing praises right now. I can almost guarantee a year from now reviewers are gonna be talking about these deficencies. People are already commenting about Halo 3's online maps.

Edited by Shannon