IGNORED

WANTED: Working TG-16 system--CLOSE this please..got one!

Grundy

I just got a handful of games in the mail and I need something to play them on, pretty much all there is to it. I'd *LOVE* a TurboExpress, but I'm not holding my breath. :)

There is one in a second hand store near me, but its missing that big back part that hangs off the back (AC?) and all cords, and theres no price on it either. :ponder:

-Joe

Edited by Grundy

I just got a handful of games in the mail and I need something to play them on, pretty much all there is to it. I'd *LOVE* a TurboExpress, but I'm not holding my breath. :)

There is one in a second hand store near me, but its missing that big back part that hangs off the back (AC?) and all cords, and theres no price on it either. :ponder:

-Joe

The big piece on the back is just a cover. The unit will run off of a Sega Genesis Model 1 AC adapter, and a RF Switch with a male connector end. The NES RF and The Genesis Model 1 will work. If it comes with a controller offer them 15 for it and see if they bite.

Edited by Ghost Soldier

-Joe

The big piece on the back is just a cover. The unit will run off of a Sega Genesis Model 1 AC adapter, and a RF Switch with a male connector end. The NES RF and The Genesis Model 1 will work. If it comes with a controller offer them 15 for it and see if they bite.

Thanks man. Well, we went back to the place this afternoon. After seeing the beat-up old thing on his table for MONTHS now, suddenly TODAY its GONE. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! He has several cupboards filled with boxes of stuff though..I peered through the plexiglass and could see things like.... a Sega 32X, several Super NES', PSX systems galore, games galore from 2600 to SNES to Genesis, etc.. I'll bet anything that its in one of those "mystery boxes". I started fiddling with one of the cabinet doors, against the advisement of my fiancee, and this horrible ALARM started chiming...LOL..this rather large woman came running over...I was so embarassed!! I said "God I'm SO sorry!! I didnt even know they were LOCKED!!" She just laughed and said "Oh its ok honey..youd be SUPRISED at how many people tug at those doors!" LOL My girl just gave me that "flat-line" look and said "So..you ready to LEAVE now??" |:)

Anyhow, going back tomorrow to see if he still has the thing. From the looks of those boxes, lord knows what else he's got in there...this is the same guy I got three of the 20th Century Fox games from for .50 each, so...

-Joe

B U M P ...NObody has a TG-16 deck to spare?? I dont care if its beat to hell, so long as it WORKS!! :P

I'll consider my Light Sixer, my recently acquired 7800, etc. if I'm able to get my mitts on a TG-16....I have a pile of games in front of me that I'm not able to PLAY! That SUCKS!! :lol:

Thanks!

-Joe