IGNORED

UPDATE! VIDEO 61 UPDATE!

chris_lynx1989

Here's the new news that is the news you've been waiting for!! Three (3) new Lynx releases.Yes,3! 1.) The Space Incident (Vol. 2) $ 49.95 2.) Pounce Unreleased Prototype/Demo $49.95 Near Complete! 3.) Mortal Kombat 2 Demo/Slideshow (similar to EotB Demo) $49.95

Edited by chris_lynx1989

I,on behalf of Lance, thank all who have ordered one or all of these so far for their own use or as gifts.We hope,you are enjoying these thus far.Hope to see some comments here on how you folks like the Mario Bros./Sonic-type game Pounce.It has some rather nice graphics and music,don't you think?Yastuna comments are also welcome.Don't forget to mention your MK 2 thoughts also.Thanks for the phone/web orders again!Merry Christmas to all.

Ummm... No one asked my permission to use the MK2 slide show since it was TAT's April Fool's joke... Although I didn't write it, the images were created by me. Someone might be hearing from me soon. :|

How can you claim credit for images of Mortal Kombat 2?? They were never yours to begin with unless they were made from the ground up...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New news,all Lynxers out there in Lynxland! The MK2 Demo release from V61 is temporarily on hold at the moment.Why you ask?Well,the new news is that the MK2 Demo is going from the Mark I version to the Mark II version at some point after Jan. 1st '08.It will be new and better in several different ways to be sure!Mark I?Technically off the table now.Can you say "Future Collectible Limited Lynx EPROM Cart Release"?A new RARE cart to get for your Lynx collection guys.A new rarity like "Cinci Classic"!

There may be room for a few order requests of MK2 Mark I here before "stock" is gone forever.Once gone,it's over guys.First come,first served.Lynx cart collector history in the making!This was not planned or premeditated,just the result of happenstance beyond our control.A new avenue was presented to us and we're taking it.Hope you like Mark I and are looking forward to MK2 Mark II.Mark I,rest in peace....Thanks guys/gals!Lynx up.Live long and Lynx!Happy New Year early to all lynxers! :)

Just curious, but how the hell is a slideshow of any kind worth $50 for the Lynx? I'm a huge Atari fanatic all-around (I mean, come on!) and maybe I'm missing some huge point here (someone please point it out) and sorry to piss parade on the subject a'bit :ponder: , but my mouth is still open in awe.... yet I can't comprehend what exactly is taking place here.

:roll:

• Like 1

Well,these are expensive to make now with the cost of oil and the weak US dollar changing EPROM/RAM price quotes several times a day.Board price quotes are same way.Actually,you're getting a bargain,I was thinking of posting the prices for these earlier this month at $54.95.Plus,you get FREE SHIPPING on orders $25.00 and over.Is that a ripoff,or what?Hmmmm...?Not too bad,I'd say.What do you think??Besides,Mark II is going to be a small thrill ride like Yastuna and Pounce are now for lynxers so far!

please, someone build the final version of Centipede!!!

We do take requests at V61,you know. :) A new more complete one could show itself during '08,you just never know for sure,do you? ;) To be honest,there are quite a number of game files being looked over now on at least 1 old Amiga drive.I cannot say for sure what games may come in say Spring,Summer,Fall or Xmas '08 now.You could see Geo Duel,Dungeon Slayers,Cabal or 720.

I think he's more criticising the fact you're putting a dumb slide show of images up for sale.

Anyone who's plunking down cash for this is foolish. Thats just how I feel about it; it's a waste of money!

It would be much better for you to buy anything else like those prototypes or demos that are actually playable.

Well,these are expensive to make now with the cost of oil and the weak US dollar changing EPROM/RAM price quotes several times a day.Board price quotes are same way.

LOL!

Only speaking the truth here guys.Poke fun if you like to,I guess.Will you complain to Carl/Songbird when Mega Pak/Lynx Multicart 2006/7 is not $10 US a copy?Hmmmm

I think he's more criticising the fact you're putting a dumb slide show of images up for sale.

Anyone who's plunking down cash for this is foolish. Thats just how I feel about it; it's a waste of money!

It would be much better for you to buy anything else like those prototypes or demos that are actually playable.

Kind of a moot point now,seeing how MK2 Mark I is now 'out of print'. :) AND MK2 Mark II will be a 'Demo Game'.

Well,these are expensive to make now with the cost of oil and the weak US dollar changing EPROM/RAM price quotes several times a day.Board price quotes are same way.

LOL!

Only speaking the truth here guys.Poke fun if you like to,I guess.Will you complain to Carl/Songbird when Mega Pak/Lynx Multicart 2006/7 is not $10 US a copy?Hmmmm

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=118629

33$ including shippment from GB to US, i think thats OK. It is with a unique Board, red style (more expensive then standard green), golden contacts.

I will pay $50 (i will pay 50€!) for the Multicart, because there was more work to do for this than copy Space incident on a Eprom and sell it for 49,95.

I agree 100% to Clint Thompson.

please, someone build the final version of Centipede!!!

We do take requests at V61,you know. :) A new more complete one could show itself during '08,you just never know for sure,do you? ;) To be honest,there are quite a number of game files being looked over now on at least 1 old Amiga drive.I cannot say for sure what games may come in say Spring,Summer,Fall or Xmas '08 now.You could see Geo Duel,Dungeon Slayers,Cabal or 720.

Cabal, Bubble Bobble, 720... are great games, but the first game to release is Centipede because it's one of the most important titles in the Atari and arcade history. Every computer or videogame system has it, Atari Lynx must have its complete version!

My first copy of Space Incident only cost $20 SHIPPED...

The red cart I just bought... a bit more.

I think $49.99 asking price for the demos and whatnot are just above what they should be.

And.. to be honest... just because you decided to release a demo on cart form, and then make a change and release version 2 does not make version one an extremem rarity. LOL

That's like putting a scratch in the label of my ET cart and calling it a limited edition because of that scratch.

Either way... it is nice to hear new games MAY be coming out soon. Although... I've heard that quite a bit.

If you are taking requests... do the one damn game everyone wants: EotB

You obviously don't have a problem selling other people's games... so get your supplies together and produce a limited edition run of the one game everyone is asking for... that and Relief Pitcher. I know all about the boards being expensive... and the chips rare. If you wanna make money though... look at the demand for those games.

When a complete Centipede game is found we'll release it.Pounce was found by just going down a seemingly endless list of files that are each only numbered.No file or game or project names here.They are just coded file numbers that only meant something to the Lynx developer or programmer at Beyond Games or Tiertex or Atari Lombard etc.There are no code guides at all for these now.Mores the pity.Just go over file by tedious file and get a few kind of worthless screenshots,nothing or an Alpha or Beta gem lost