IGNORED

2007 Holiday Cart Tease

Albert

Is there a ready-made supply of the new homebrew carts or are they to be built on demand?

I'm not sure what you mean by "ready-made supply"? Sometimes I will built up a supply of carts in advance of selling then, other times they will be built on demand.

..Al

Are only pre-silver label carts being used still or are the later ones being utilized also?

WP

Is there a ready-made supply of the new homebrew carts or are they to be built on demand?

I'm not sure what you mean by "ready-made supply"? Sometimes I will built up a supply of carts in advance of selling then, other times they will be built on demand.

..Al

I was wondering if there are carts available that are already built.

Thanks,

tjb

I was asking because I was hoping that if one ordered today there might be a tiny chance it might make it by Christmas.

Depends what you're ordering, but if it's any of the new games the answer is pretty much "No". Sorry (the front page of the store states twie that any holiday-related orders will not ship until after January 1st, and there's also a reminder after you checkout).

..Al

I was asking because I was hoping that if one ordered today there might be a tiny chance it might make it by Christmas.

Depends what you're ordering, but if it's any of the new games the answer is pretty much "No". Sorry (the front page of the store states twie that any holiday-related orders will not ship until after January 1st, and there's also a reminder after you checkout).

..Al

No need to say Sorry, I was just hoping :) I really appreciate all the effort you put into making this happen. I can't imagine the level of effort involved. To top it off you'll likely be building carts over the holidays!

tjb

• 15 years later...
On 12/15/2007 at 8:07 PM, Albert said:

http://www.atariage.com/images/forums/stellasstocking.jpg

Many thanks to David Exton for once again illustrating this year's Holiday Cart as well as designing the manual. I hope to kick off the sale in a few days. There will be several new 2600 and 7800 games, the return of an 8-bit game, and more. Plus some surprises for those who participate in the sale that I won't reveal just yet. :)

After 16 years I wonder if the ROM might be released to public eventually. Any plans?

I'm OK with it. I released the bin for Cold War a long time ago. Don't think I ever saw a binary for the finished version of the whole thing. Still have a "mostly there" bin I play from time to time.

If Al still has "download section" plans for the store and wants to go that route, I'm OK with that too.

• Like 1