IGNORED

***Got ONE!*** Atari Jaguar Pro Controller

doubledown

Anybody got an Atari Jaguar Pro Controller that they're willing to part with. I don't need it new, I don't need it boxed/bagged, technically I don't even need it to be working. I just need one in good cosmetic shape, no missing buttons or major scratches. Let me know. Can pay cash, trade for games/hardware, or modded controllers like this one:

jagcolecoconversionas3.jpg

Send me a PM if you want to deal!

Edited by doubledown

• 3 weeks later...

Well snagged one off of the ebays, no thanks to all you controller hordin' ass clowns. :roll: I appreciate the few pms that I did get though, thanks.

All of you who "love" your precious Pro Controllers can sleep better now that there will be one less in the world as soon as I'm done with the one that I got coming, so all of yours will be worth that much more. :cool: Or will mine be worth more once I'm done with it? We'll see!

FWIW, I just put one on Ebay

Anybody got an Atari Jaguar Pro Controller that they're willing to part with. I don't need it new, I don't need it boxed/bagged, technically I don't even need it to be working. I just need one in good cosmetic shape, no missing buttons or major scratches. Let me know. Can pay cash, trade for games/hardware, or modded controllers like this one:

jagcolecoconversionas3.jpg

Send me a PM if you want to deal!