IGNORED

*UPDATE * File false Payal claims - get free Atari games!

Pant Load

Nobody has mentioned the 'karma effect'.

It's true, if you screw somebody over for $5 you will have something like a car repair for $50. I have observed many people bragging to me about a scam they pulled and then I watch and 88 percent of the time they have something .happen that costs them more......sometimes MUCH more to make up for it. Try it sometime....it's consistency is amazing!

I don't pretend to know how it works and who does the 'bookeeping' but SOMEBODY or SOMETHING evens things out

Oh, another thing I notice, the longer the interval between the scam and the reprocussion delivery, the worse the they get what they have coming to them. Again, the consistency is just stunning.

That to me would be the ultimate 'afterlife occupation'! And I hope I get that job in time to have the true thrill of 'sticking it to' everybody in all three Bush administrations (daddy+2 drunk daddy!) that itself would bew worth dying for!

But I think therew is a long and rapidly extending list of dead Iraqi's that deserve that job more than anybody!

Gee, that itself would seem to be too big of a job for ewven 1,000 Iraqi lives!

But I digress.......

Where was? Oh yeah, perhaps 'Pant load' should change his name to 'headload'

You are true scum......

There is no karma. Its a made up idea to make people who get screwed over feel better.

Someone who screws people over usually doesn't have his shit together and live reckless and carelessly. THATS why they "get it" in the end. Your karma idea would prevent BAD things from happening to very good people. Its a novel idea but its just not true.

Yeah it would be nice. We wouldn't need a judical system at all.

Karma (if that is what you want to call it) doesn't prevent anything. It's about what happens after the fact to even things out. In other words, when people do bad things, they don't really get away with it.

Not only does it not prevent anything it doesn't exist.

Bad things happen anyway to good and bad but when it happens to someone who has done something wrong we look to some cosmic force that keeps the plane of right and wrong on this planet balanced. Like I said before if we had that we wouldn't need jails. The comic force could be counted on to right all the wrongs and punish the guilty.

• 4 weeks later...

So here's the game I sold 'gamecollector66'

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=270189446796

I lost the PayPal dispute, as expected, and PayPal took money out of my account and gave it back to 'gamecollector66'.

Negative feedback left all around.

A few weeks later, what's this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250206225184

I knew all I had to do was wait for this idiot reseller to list it. Thank you 'David', where ever you are from stamping you name on this cart (although that's why I sold it in the first place).

Anyway, I've contacted PayPal for justice, and I'm about to start holding my breath that they come through for me here. In the meantime, its

gamecollector66 (http://myworld.ebay.com/gamecollector66/) - a slimy reseller that I don't think suspect too many of here are buying from (unless you're jumping on $5.99 BINs for a loose Solaris + $4.49 shipping), but be aware. And he will buy from you to resell. And he will scam you with a PayPal claim if you ship him a game without tracking. So be aware.

I lost the PayPal dispute, as expected, and PayPal took money out of my account and gave it back to 'gamecollector66'.

I knew all I had to do was wait for this idiot reseller to list it. Thank you 'David', where ever you are from stamping you name on this cart (although that's why I sold it in the first place).

Anyway, I've contacted PayPal for justice, and I'm about to start holding my breath that they come through for me here. In the meantime, its

gamecollector66 (http://myworld.ebay.com/gamecollector66/) - a slimy reseller that I don't think suspect too many of here are buying from (unless you're jumping on $5.99 BINs for a loose Solaris + $4.49 shipping), but be aware. And he will buy from you to resell. And he will scam you with a PayPal claim if you ship him a game without tracking. So be aware.

WOW!!!

Did you report this to ebay as well?

Edited by Recycled

This is nothing new. PayPal has sucked for a very long time, and it's VERY good for Buyers, but not for Sellers.

That may be true, but in my experience I get fucked over both ways.

Sell an xbox softmod kit, buyer says it does not arrive, get money taken from payscam account

Buy an xbox, it does not arrive, pay scam and the seller mess me around, get no refund and no xbox. :x

Sent...

"I am interested in purchasing this game. However, while browsing your feedback "left for others", I noticed that you left a negative to the seller who originally sold you this item. You claimed it was never received, but you are now selling the item same item? (The ink stamp on the cart is exact.) I don't want to get on anyone's bad side here, so I was just curious as to what the story is before I use the Buy It Now."

:evil:

Sent...

"I am interested in purchasing this game. However, while browsing your feedback "left for others", I noticed that you left a negative to the seller who originally sold you this item. You claimed it was never received, but you are now selling the item same item? (The ink stamp on the cart is exact.) I don't want to get on anyone's bad side here, so I was just curious as to what the story is before I use the Buy It Now."

Excellent.

Wow, if PayPal doesn't reverse this charge now that is seriously screwed up. If that's not proof of delivery given the unique nature of that cartridge, I don't know what is. I certainly would be reporting this back to PayPal *AND* eBay. Talk about a clear cut case of fraud here. You need to save a copy of both auction pages before they go away (and take screenshots as well).

..Al

Sent...

Aaaanndd.. he pulled down the auction. This worked apparently. I do have a screenshot of it.

Sent...

Aaaanndd.. he pulled down the auction. This worked apparently. I do have a screenshot of it.

Really incredible.

Report this idiot to ebay.

Everyone should e-mail him and ask if that's the same cart he scammed off of pant load/touks*caps. :ponder:

Feel free, but see the name 'David' stamped on the cart. That's the give away.

Sent...

Priceless. :thumbsup:

You need to make the scuzzball pay and good luck with getting retribution.

What a J.O. in every respect! These kinds of people need to be banned for life and charges brought for fraud and the policies need to be reevaluated after this BS. PERIOD!

Would a petition help get something done?

Things like this really bother me as I have dealt with it before. I left the following message for him....

Hello

I noticed you are (were) selling a Pong Sports, the same one you left a negative for claiming you never received. Just want to let you know that people do notice this sort of thing, not only will I be reporting this to Ebay I have also added you to my blocked list so I do not have to deal with a problem like this in the future. People like you ruin Ebay. Please don't bother contacting me because I don't care what you have to say.

If nothing else, make sure to keep this number...

Item number: 250206225184

You know Ebay won't do a thing about this, but you would think that stealing an item and then selling it

should get you kicked off Ebay, no?

It's the least that should happen to this scumbag.

Edited by therealred5

OH MY GOD! How blatantly in your face can a scammer get?!

We should set up a network with "reps" in each various census division.

Perhaps a "field kit" composed of a louisville slugger, 20 lbs cement mix and a large plastic storage tub could aid in the various cases.

My story is as a buyer... Scammers are scammers though.

I just got taken too... I bought a touch screen LCD monitor for my truck... Was excited but time went by, I inquired and was reassured over and over.

Anyways 40 days went by... Still no show... I told them negative feedback and a dispute has to be filed if they dont resolve the issue.

They sent "ANOTHER" machine (so called) with tracking and everything this time... It arrives just as day 46 passes. The first machine never shows... Gee I wonder why!!!

The machine didnt work either. Nothing I can do now and its not worth receiving negative feedback just because I have a reason to give it.

The funny thing is that Im thinking about a trip to new york this summer... Might have to pop in and visit the scammer lady.

My problem is that I give sellers the benefit of the doubt especially with large numbers of transactions. I believe the seller had planned the situation before to use in the event of a cross border sale.

I`ll get her yet hehehe. Maybe Ill send her something nasty in return... Maybe some fresh newfoundland COD or something like that.

Edited by Noelio