IGNORED

Free Xbox Live game. Peace offering?

moycon

lol..that's the only way I'd download the full game.

I downloaded Undertow this morning, only played through one part of it, but thought it was pretty fun, I was surprised at the gameplay, wasn't anything like I expected, plays exactly like Geometry Wars, just has more bells and whistles.

Since I don't care about it, I'm going to delete it after Sunday and use it as a test case to see what happens when you delete free content and then try to redownload it.

It's free after that as well. I've done it before. Even if you downloaded the game on another 360 console, as long as you're logged in with your ID, you can re-download and play it on any console at any time for nothing.

Also I have to say the game is very fun. The single player campaign is very short though. The entire game can be beaten pretty easily in less than an hour (Although I only played it on casual) The game was fun playing co-op as well, but still super short. 16 player Vs is probably where the real excitement is. Red Vs Blue team free for all. I haven't tried it out yet, too tied up in The Darkness and PDZ lately.

Edited by moycon

Since I don't care about it, I'm going to delete it after Sunday and use it as a test case to see what happens when you delete free content and then try to redownload it.

It's free after that as well. I've done it before. Even if you downloaded the game on another 360 console, as long as you're logged in with your ID, you can re-download and play it on any console at any time for nothing.

Also I have to say the game is very fun. The single player campaign is very short though. The entire game can be beaten pretty easily in less than an hour (Although I only played it on casual) The game was fun playing co-op as well, but still super short. 16 player Vs is probably where the real excitement is. Red Vs Blue team free for all. I haven't tried it out yet, too tied up in The Darkness and PDZ lately.

Sounds like a fun game.Maybe I'll give it a try as well :roll:

From what I hear PDZ is great!Oh man I need someone from AA to co-op with :rolling:

:rolling:

OK, as described. I just wanted to check because I couldn't think of a game which had been offerred for free for a limited time and then went back to a for-pay download.