IGNORED

Cleveland Area Game Show March 21 and 22 - Take 2

fmh

Um, did anybody go to this? I'm just curious if it happened or not?

I was there......it was alright considering it was in it's first year. I'm looking more forward to the Cleveland show in May.

Steve

Was there any classic items there or was in more of a modern type of event.

if you are in Parma Mike Gedeon has a store closer to you on Memphis Ave off Pearl rd.

Yea, I've been to Mike's store (VGC) There is also Fun City in Parma that has A LOT of classic stuff. What's the name of your store?

Ehh I don't really have alot of classic stuff. I buy it when people bring it in but no one in my hood wants the old stuff. I mostly sell newer games. I doubt I have a single classic game you need. If you are looking for classic games or to flip stuff on ebay my store pretty much sucks.

There was some classic stuff. i talked with one of the guys that ran the event and he said there will be more classic stuff next year. Put it this way.....I had a wallet full of money and I didn't spend a dime. I didn't consider it a wasted trip, I was there for a couple of hours and still had a good time. I'll go again next year.

There was some classic stuff. i talked with one of the guys that ran the event and he said there will be more classic stuff next year. Put it this way.....I had a wallet full of money and I didn't spend a dime. I didn't consider it a wasted trip, I was there for a couple of hours and still had a good time. I'll go again next year.

That's cool, it just did not work out for me this year to attend as a vendor. I forgot all about it until Saturday afternoon and had things going on so I couldn't make the trip to check it out. I'll have to check it out next year.

Um, did anybody go to this? I'm just curious if it happened or not?

I was there......it was alright considering it was in it's first year. I'm looking more forward to the Cleveland show in May.

Steve

Modern? Yuck!!

The show in May rocks. I've been to the last 3 of them.