Zeptari

My other Handheld is:  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Pick just one:

• PSP
    • NDS
    • PSP and NDS

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I have a few handhelds... but have trimmed down quite a bit in the past year or so

Lynx 1 (x3)

Lynx 2 (x3)

Turbo Grafx Express w/ tv tuner

PSP (original release)

I used to have a lot more

Nomads up the wazoo

Sega Game Gear with tv tuner

Another TG Express

A wide variety of gameboys

Game.com (the original version... not the pro)

Neo Geo Pocket (black and white) <-- I wish I had gotten the color one. I would have liked the system better I think.

I must have AT LEAST 300 handhelds from 1975 to 2005/6.They range from Flashpoint Puzzle to the Sony PSP.Sure,there's other old Mattel,Coleco,Bandai,Tomy,Nintendo Game & Watch,Tiger, and etc. classics in my closet.Then there's Game Boy,Lynx 1&2,Turbo Express,Virtual Boy,GB Pocket,GB Color,GB Advance,Watara Supervision,Sega Nomad,Neo Geo Pocket Color and PSP.Whew!All I can think of right now.A digital photo(s) is/are possible but,it would take ALOT to show them all

Edited by chris_lynx1989

Talking about one game handhelds, anyone own the Waco Tic Tac Toe from 1972:

Waco-TicTacToe.jpg

Waco-TicTacToeBox.jpg

I'm not familiar with that particular one at all.Thanks for the scans!I do have some electro-mechanical ones from Calfax and Tomy that are similar to that.My oldest game is Pocket Quiz? from the 1950s/60s.I forgot it

I must have AT LEAST 300 handhelds from 1975 to 2005/6.They range from Flashpoint Puzzle to the Sony PSP.Sure,there's other old Mattel,Coleco,Bandai,Tomy,Nintendo Game & Watch,Tiger, and etc. classics in my closet.Then there's Game Boy,Lynx 1&2,Turbo Express,Virtual Boy,GB Pocket,GB Color,GB Advance,Watara Supervision,Sega Nomad,Neo Geo Pocket Color and PSP.Whew!All I can think of right now.A digital photo(s) is/are possible but,it would take ALOT to show them all

Hey... I don't mean anything by this... but why is it you have a picture of the EotB cart that sold here (tempest's old cart) and not one of yours?

In other words: Can you take photos of your stuff and share with us? I don't really recall seeing any pictures of your stuff posted before. :) Please! LOL

I know a few of us would like to see pics of protos and unusual stuff!! :)

Understandable... I was only fooing with ya. LOL Show pics wen you can! :)

Will do.Most of my stuff is still in the box with Doc's just like I got it as a gift,bought new,bought at auction or at a flea market from 1978 up to the present day.I was always picky and meticulous about keeping my boxes,game units,and my Doc's in new or nearly new condition.The same goes for my Vectrex,2600,and other stuff that I got from 1980 on

I really love my gameboy micro--enough to go so far as to call it my favorite game system. There's just such a variety of games on it, it's so easy to use, and it's the first and only handheld I've ever owned that's small enough to be around when I'm bored. It's exactly the opposite the train of thought that created the DS. I think as the years drag on, nintendo's going to wander away from GBM's ideal, which is why I've been stocking up gbm systems. I figure there will be a 10+ year gap before there's another handheld of its quality.

I may be an atari computer fan, but on the flipside I didn't care much for their consoles and handheld. I do like a good game system, but I just never really felt that ataris were in that group. Maybe it's because I was born half a decade too late for 2600.

Edited by Reaperman

All of us here have a Lynx or two.

But what is your modern handheld?

I have a Nintendo DS. Long battery life, fast loding carts, great games.

I was just wondring what most of the Lynx owners here have now.

The PSP is just starting to look intersting to me now. lots of great classic

collections like:

Midway Arcade Treasures

Genesis Collection

Namco Museum Battle Collection

Capcom Classics Collection Remixed

Atari Classics Evolved

Activision Hits Remixed

sorry if this post is out of line.... if it helps i played my 2nd lynx today.... :roll:

uhm i have to quote you on this apologies but dont stick with that bullshit excuse of sony firmware upgrades.

Get a custom firmware, there is 13 year old kids who mod the PSP system in my school for $10 charge.

Ill give you a few links that can usually back you up with tons of support tutorials etc if you would like.

Onto the topic of this anyways,

I own a PSP (phat original i waited in line for)

and I also own a Zelda Edition Nintendo DS.

gameboys in my collection go from brick - GB SP