IGNORED

shipping in 3 weeks

Shawn

I'm gonna make up to 100 copies. All numbered. Unlimited versions might be avalible in the future but making 100 carts is gonna tap me out for a while. So without further rambling....

gammaattackcopy.jpg

This is the label so far, Might be changing it a bit but as you can see it does resemble the advertisment for the game:

So ya, in about 2 weeks time I will start taking money from folks, you can sign up to get a cart right now but I'm not taking any cash untill I got the carts built and in hand.

Price is $35 shipped to USA\CANADA

Price is $40 shipped to overseas

The ROM WILL BE RELEASED BY PHANTOM AFTER ALL 100 COPIES ARE SOLD

This thread is for order signups only, if anyone wants to talk about the game please use a different thread. Numbers will be given out at random so the list of names is only to keep track of those getting a cart not what number you get. You can also buy as many as you want so resellers go nuts, If you can flip them good for you.

- Phantom (x6 carts)

- Remowilliams

- CPUWIZ

- Godzilla (x2 carts)

- Bones

- Toymailman

- Wonder007

- decypher

- EricDeLee

- cosmossis

- chuys450

- swlovinist

- Frostbyte Baily

- staberinde

- iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

- lucifershalo

- omergamatrix

- Captian Beard

- deathtrappomegranate

- Waggie

- dojosky

- hex65000

- Mayham

- jboypacman

- therealred5

- ianoid

- ntavio

- phaxda

- rolenta

- skem (x2 carts)

- orangest

- orrimarrko (x2 carts)

- CVGA

- Rick Weis

- Marc Oberhauser

- DreamTR (x2 carts)

- y-bot

- ninermaniac (x2 carts)

- SystemFreak

I'm gonna make up to 100 copies. All numbered. Unlimited versions might be avalible in the future but making 100 carts is gonna tap me out for a while. So without further rambling....

gammaattackcopy.jpg

This is the label so far, Might be changing it a bit but as you can see it does resemble the advertisment for the game:

So ya, in about 2 weeks time I will start taking money from folks, you can sign up to get a cart right now but I'm not taking any cash untill I got the carts built and in hand.

Price is $35 shipped to USA\CANADA

Price is $40 shipped to overseas

The ROM WILL BE RELEASED BY PHANTOM AFTER ALL 100 COPIES ARE SOLD

This thread is for order signups only, if anyone wants to talk about the game please use a different thread. Numbers will be given out at random so the list of names is only to keep track of those getting a cart not what number you get. You can also buy as many as you want so resellers go nuts, If you can flip them good for you.

- Phantom (x6 carts)

- Remowilliams

- CPUWIZ

- Godzilla (x2 carts)

- Bones

- Toymailman

- Wonder007

- decypher

- EricDeLee

- cosmossis

- chuys450

- swlovinist

- Frostbyte Baily

- staberinde

- iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

- lucifershalo

- omergamatrix

- Captian Beard

- deathtrappomegranate

- Waggie

- dojosky

- hex65000

- Mayham

- jboypacman

- therealred5

- ianoid

- ntavio

- phaxda

- rolenta

- skem (x2 carts)

- orangest

- orrimarrko (x2 carts)

- CVGA

- Rick Weis

- Marc Oberhauser

- DreamTR (x2 carts)

- y-bot

- ninermaniac (x2 carts)

- SystemFreak

Alex is that you? :ponder:

Al Backiel! .. CPUWIZ, even the new guys know that one... video game guru .. Atari 2600 .. bought 'em when they were cheap!!! Good ole fashioned days of writing letters to the companies! Those were the days:)

Glenn, Homer was the one who doesn't know who Al is, I've known him for many years. :ponder:

Funny thing is, Homer probably walked right past Al 5-10 times in the past, at CGE. :D

CPUWIZ,

I was just being sarcastic ;) I just meant CPUWIZ, as in addressing you; I definitely know that you know Al. Just poking fun at Homer; saying even the newbie like me knows who he is. Sorry Homer, no offense. Just wish I had retained some of the carts I had in those early days. I have built my collection back up though, a little more pricy though :D Cheers, FB

Edited by Frostbite Bailey