IGNORED

Problems with Dealextreme

Tickled_Pink

If you're talking about the R4 last I checked (which was a while ago) they said they put a hold on all sales of the R4 due to no supply. Otherwise I know several people, including myself who've had no problems with them.

<edit> yep.. just checked and it's the same story: http://www.volumerate.com/details.vr/sku.1202~r.DX so it's probably just all unfortunate timing.

Edited by NE146

I ordered an EFA Extreme Flash Advance and received a box with the cables in it, no cart. Wrote to complain and they said they were out of them and I should select something else at a similar price from their catalog. I don't want anything else, I want the cart I paid for. Still no refund. Poor communication. Don't recommend this place.

If you're talking about the R4 last I checked (which was a while ago) they said they put a hold on all sales of the R4 due to no supply. Otherwise I know several people, including myself who've had no problems with them.

<edit> yep.. just checked and it's the same story: http://www.volumerate.com/details.vr/sku.1202~r.DX so it's probably just all unfortunate timing.

No problems, bought some stuff 2 weeks ago, it was delivered in 4 days!

Bought EZV 3-in-1, 2 gig micro sd, USB multi port.

Ordered Pro duo memory stick and some other PSP stuff on 7/3/08, it was shipped on 8/3/08.

I ordered my R4 from them late last year and it took forever to ship, but it shipped eventually and arrived in good shape. Frankly, I wasn't upset because I had read many places about how long their shipping took and just accepted that was part of saving a few bucks.

I actually just ordered an Ipod case and some new earbuds from them last week and they shipped out today.

Ordered Pro duo memory stick and some other PSP stuff on 7/3/08, it was shipped on 8/3/08.

And arrived this morning.

:D

And arrived this morning.

:D

I can't complain about their service, I placed an order on the evening of 2/29 and it arrived today 3/15.

I just wish I could get them to work. I ordered 2 EFA-Linker 512mb GBA carts, and I can't get them to work right. The drivers that should work wont even install, and other drivers I've found do install, but I can't get the client software to function without locking up. :x

• 3 weeks later...
I got my EFA Linker today and it works nicely. I can't believe it was just over 20 bucks! I might pick up a couple more for birthday presents.
I think I posted about this in another thread, but I did get my 2 EFA's working as well. Turned out that you can't use Nforce chipsets mobos with this thing. Fortunately, I had an older system with a VIA chipset and that worked finally. Was still a pain though!

Once I got them working, I liked them so much I have 2 more on order!