IGNORED

super pong bug?

penpen

hello!

ive just gotten my hands on a super pong, its in nice condition. however, when i start it the scores are always 15-15 and the ball just flys through the pedals. but sometimes when ive restarted the system a couple of times the scores becomes 4-3 and i can play till someone reaches 15. anyone know what this could be and if theres a fix?

also, the super pong i found is also brown and a light beige. all the systems ive seen have been brown black or brown brown. is this color rare?

thanks!

Edited by penpen

nope, it says hockey pong.

also i noticed that it has some extra switches that isnt on the ordinary super pong, speed and paddle size.

EDIT:

hehe, yes, its not super pong but hockey pong ;P

Atari%20C-121%20Hockey%20Pong%20-%20Europe_www.JPG

found a picture right when i searched it

Edited by penpen

That was my next guess. :)

That's pretty cool! Kinda unusual, as Pongs go. I don't know if I'd throw the Rare Flag on it, but it seems to be one of the lesser-known Atari Pongs. I'm pretty sure there's a few other people around here who have them.

As for your original question about the scoring, I don't think I have an answer for that! I have a Sears Pong (the original one :cool: which I was shocked to find actually displays color graphics) that acts a little weird when I first power it on, but is fine after I turn it off/on again or reset it.

That's pretty cool! Kinda unusual, as Pongs go. I don't know if I'd throw the Rare Flag on it, but it seems to be one of the lesser-known Atari Pongs. I'm pretty sure there's a few other people around here who have them.

My co-worker has that model. She brought it in to show me. Don't know if it works though.