IGNORED

Question about Ninja Golf

Rik

While playing Ninja Golf,i came upon something weird.This 3rd type of Ninja appears along with the other blue and red ones.This weird one looks like its invisible,or a ghost like outline with no colour.Is this supposed to be an invisible Ninja,or a glitch?Thanx!

Edited by Rik

While playing Ninja Golf,i came upon something weird.This 3rd type of Ninja appears along with the other blue and red ones.This weird one looks like its invisible,or a ghost like outline with no colour.Is this supposed to be an invisible Ninja,or a glitch?Thanx!

I think he is supposed to have a yellow suit if I remember correctly. I don't know why it looks like a ghost for you though.

Mitch

Okay then,i didnt realise theres supposed to be yellow ninjas,i also think there's green ones too,for some reason seem alot lighter in shade compared to the other dark blue and red ninjas,probably just colour adjustment issues on my tv,thanx for reply!

The third ninja is the "camouflage" ninja (I had to google that to spell it correctly).

He blends in with the environment, doing what ninjas do best. :)

So, if you're in the grass, he's green, in the sea, he's blue, etc.

-John

Yes,exactly,my friend!Thats what i was trying or should have said.A certain couple of Ninjas in the game seem to disappear in the surroundings,thats what Ninjas are supposed to do,blend in,makes sense,goes to show what i now about the martial arts.

Ninja Golf makes me mad :x It could have been so much better....

The one thing that I find slightly lacking is that there's no putting. Every putt's a gimme.

Wish my golf game was that way. :)

-John

Yeah exactly.Instead of the fire breathing dragon before the last hole,the game would have been better to let you make the hole,and save the dragon for later on in the game,at the very end or something.I mean whats the sense having golf in the game when you cant make the last putt in the hole?,stupid if you ask me!Edit,Just saw a review on youtube,and during play,the guy says,"watch out for the invisible Ninjas"so i guess theres supposed to be faintly colored ninjas as well.

Edited by Rik