IGNORED

JFUK - do we want one this year?

Stephen Moss

Speaking as the original organiser of JFUK..... I think Cambridge/St Neots sounds good.... reasonably easy to get too, even for the Europeans....

Nick

I only wish I had the money...I'd fly across the pond and hang....obviously bringing the

projects we've been working on to show...but alas...busted flat broke. :(

If Buddies every gets his ass in gear on the East Coast Jagfest, maybe some of you well off

UK folks can pop over here. :D....according to him...that's about 2010. DOH!

OUR BROKE ASSES COULD FLY TOGETHER! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Speaking as the original organiser of JFUK..... I think Cambridge/St Neots sounds good.... reasonably easy to get too, even for the Europeans....

Nick

I only wish I had the money...I'd fly across the pond and hang....obviously bringing the

If Buddies every gets his ass in gear on the East Coast Jagfest, maybe some of you well off

Arnt we forgetting someone?

bastards.

:D

Nick

Arnt we forgetting someone?

bastards.

:D

:P :rolling: you can come too buddy!

• 4 weeks later...

I am runing a new poll to gauge attendance if we were to move to Cambridge this year, if those of you registered at JagFest.Org could vote so that I can keep track of numbers that would help, you can find the poll at http://jagfest.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1839#1839

For those who are not registered but who want to comment the datails are as follows...

Dates available:

20/21 September

27/28 September

4/5 October

Holiday Inn Express, Coldhams Lane, Cambridge.

Accomodation:

With no discount this is currently £78 per room per night (B&B) but it may rise.

Travel:

Cambridge is about 50 Miles from London, the most direct route by car up straight up the M11, and about 90 miles from Birmigham via M6 and A14.

Cambridge does have its own Airport if you can find a flight in or you can reach it by Rail from London (Kings Cross or Liverpool St., open return is about £20) which take about a hour or about 30 minutes form Stansted Airport.

The venue is a couple of miles from the train station so if a pick up is not possible it is a short taxi ride.