IGNORED

Plutos, Sirius and Rampart!

Curt Vendel

I received a box in the mail the other day, from a former Atari programmer, among the cartridges were the rumored Plutos, Sirius and Rampart....

All working, totally playable, I couldn't believe it.

I honestly didn't think they even existed, but here they are, amazing!!!

I'm not really sure what I will do with them, maybe Ebay them - I don't want to really say much more until I'm ready to put them on Ebay.

Curt

What!?!? You don't believe me.... ya know what Mitch - I don't have to prove anything to you, wait till they go up onto Ebay, the only way you'll get to see them is to pay up!

:rolling: (Says the man who gave away tons of source code this last year. He's just spoofing the other individuals.)

What!?!? You don't believe me.... ya know what Mitch - I don't have to prove anything to you, wait till they go up onto Ebay, the only way you'll get to see them is to pay up!

:rolling: (Says the man who gave away tons of source code this last year. He's just spoofing the other individuals.)

Code to games that where already released that didn't have any ebay value. With that said, nice april 1st joke (if it is).

Give me break! All three games at once? Yea OK. Just happens to fall on todays date. As one of the few people in the world who actually played Plutos on the 7800 at an early Philly Classic, I can tell you that the game was very buggy and kept crashing and the person who had it had no intention in giving it away. It's my understanding that's true today as well. So I really doubt Curt has this. Nice joke but you better start thinking of something better for next year.

Allan

You're really turning into a jerk Tempest... don't expect any preferential proto treatments in the future, also you are banned from bidding on auctions when I post them.

I'll believe it when I see it...

Tempest

Geez Curt I was just kidding. Chill... All Im saying is that I want to see some proof that's all

Tempest

You're really turning into a jerk Tempest... don't expect any preferential proto treatments in the future, also you are banned from bidding on auctions when I post them.

I'll believe it when I see it...

Tempest

Man, I'm glad I didn't post any snide comments!

..Al

Man, even though I know what day this is, you had me going for just a second. Hope springs eternal, I guess.

Rampart on 7800... mmmm....

Well, if you take a look at past April Fool's jokes, you'll recall that Beef Drop started out as one to. And now, that's my most-played 7800 cart these days. :D

It's amazing what this one day can do to the imagination and how much it can fuel inspiration, especially around here.

Myself? I tend to just hide under a rock until the day is over. :D

Edited by rockman_x_2002

Man, even though I know what day this is, you had me going for just a second. Hope springs eternal, I guess.

Rampart on 7800... mmmm....

Well, if you take a look at past April Fool's jokes, you'll recall that Beef Drop started out as one to. And now, that's my most-played 7800 cart these days. :D

It's amazing what this one day can do to the imagination and how much it can fuel inspiration, especially around here.

Myself? I tend to just hide under a rock until the day is over. :D

Yea, but that was one game. We're talking three games here. And since when has Curt ever programmed a game. I think the closest he came was the High-Score cart, hardly a game. (Although a great device/cart.)

I really wouldn't get your hopes up to high here.

Allan

Okay, okay...

I think it was all pretty obvious this was an April Fools Joke. So yeah - April Fools.

Curt

Well, As I guessed the day is almost over and there is no evidence of any games. Just like I said before, it's just a big joke. :(

Allan