IGNORED

Plutos, Sirius and Rampart!

Curt Vendel

Well, As I guessed the day is almost over and there is no evidence of any games. Just like I said before, it's just a big joke. :(

Allan

I meant to ask earlier but forgot. What's with the arcade Millipede ROMs? :ponder:

Mitch

Well, As I guessed the day is almost over and there is no evidence of any games. Just like I said before, it's just a big joke. :(

Allan

I meant to ask earlier but forgot. What's with the arcade Millipede ROMs? :ponder:

Mitch

Well I figured if you were not going to get 7800 Millipede, at least you could play the arcade game. (I had to stick something in there.) :)

Allan

Well, I've never done anything on the 7800 platform. However, I did write Adventure II for the Flashback 2 console (2600) using the disassembled Adventure Sources.

Curt

Man, even though I know what day this is, you had me going for just a second. Hope springs eternal, I guess.

Rampart on 7800... mmmm....

Well, if you take a look at past April Fool's jokes, you'll recall that Beef Drop started out as one to. And now, that's my most-played 7800 cart these days. :D

It's amazing what this one day can do to the imagination and how much it can fuel inspiration, especially around here.

Myself? I tend to just hide under a rock until the day is over. :D

Yea, but that was one game. We're talking three games here. And since when has Curt ever programmed a game. I think the closest he came was the High-Score cart, hardly a game. (Although a great device/cart.)

I really wouldn't get your hopes up to high here.

Allan

Well, I've never done anything on the 7800 platform. However, I did write Adventure II for the Flashback 2 console (2600) using the disassembled Adventure Sources.

Curt

Man, even though I know what day this is, you had me going for just a second. Hope springs eternal, I guess.

Rampart on 7800... mmmm....

Well, if you take a look at past April Fool's jokes, you'll recall that Beef Drop started out as one to. And now, that's my most-played 7800 cart these days. :D

It's amazing what this one day can do to the imagination and how much it can fuel inspiration, especially around here.

Myself? I tend to just hide under a rock until the day is over. :D

Yea, but that was one game. We're talking three games here. And since when has Curt ever programmed a game. I think the closest he came was the High-Score cart, hardly a game. (Although a great device/cart.)

I really wouldn't get your hopes up to high here.

Allan

You know I was just 'trolling it up' for the April 1st joke.

Well, if you could make the 7800 keyboard happen you could write some 7800 BASIC games. Then you can say you've coded on the 7800 as well as the 2600.

Allan