IGNORED

Wow! I am sure this auction should get some attention!

Atarimania75

You still collecting those?

Yeah, I have gotten more into collecting these and less into Atari nowadays. I just bough a huge pile from a place that was getting rid of their old stock. I have close to 2000 1st series cards which are close to mint condition. Was quite busy putting all the stuff i got in the top loaders..........how ironic for that picture to advertise these ugly cards. LOL

You still collecting those?

Yeah, I have gotten more into collecting these and less into Atari nowadays. I just bough a huge pile from a place that was getting rid of their old stock. I have close to 2000 1st series cards which are close to mint condition. Was quite busy putting all the stuff i got in the top loaders..........how ironic for that picture to advertise these ugly cards. LOL

I had 3 GPK original artworks and slowly sold them off. The price just kept going up and up and I finally sold out. Topps Vault still sells one now and then. Great stuff if you find one for a good price.

Interesting comment "The bottom line is, everything you see in these pictures is what is included in the auction". So does that mean if I were to buy this, I would also get the chick in the bikini as well :ponder:

She could be the center "piece" of your collection.

Interesting comment "The bottom line is, everything you see in these pictures is what is included in the auction". So does that mean if I were to buy this, I would also get the chick in the bikini as well :ponder:

She could be the center "piece" of your collection.

I guess her name would be something like OBSCENE JEAN. ;)