IGNORED

Pac-Man Collection for the Atari 7800 boxed

sadly, i have the high bid (so far). makes me feel like i should have paid a bit more attention to the store now.

Wow, you do know they will be back in the store for sale anytime now for around $35 - $40 bucks right? :sad:

yeah, but that's how things work for me. something goes away, i buy it for lots of money, then it comes back for cheap. circle of life and all.

there's one up for auction, but looking at the price of the last one makes me hesitate a bit.

says the guy that just shelled out half the current price of a CC2 for a $40 cart :?:

Just don't get carried away, use a sniper like Gixen, put your max bid amount in and wait.

Edited by mimo

there's one up for auction, but looking at the price of the last one makes me hesitate a bit.

says the guy that just shelled out half the current price of a CC2 for a $40 cart :?:

Just don't get carried away, use a sniper like Gixen, put your max bid amount in and wait.

it's not like i wanted to pay that much for the cart, but i figured like most homebrews, once they leave the store they're gone for good. I did get lucky in another auction and won QB for less than $40. So i win some and i win some not so cheap.

It would be really nice to pick up the CC2, but i'm only allowed one insane purchase a month, or else my check book won't talk to me.

I though PMC was released after the switch to all black carts...

Oh, and where did that 90 day warranty card com from? My PMC cart came with some flyers from the AtariAge store, which is what I would have put in the box if I'd had one made.

Edited by shadow460

You know, it's funny, i pay a lot for Pac-Man Collection because i really wanted it, but when i go to test some other games on the 7800 to get it ready, it doesn't power up. It was fine the day before, but does nothing now. Maybe someone has an idea on how to troubleshoot the thing?