IGNORED

Angry Video Game Nerd Reviews Intellivision & Colecovision

James gives the Adam a pass.

The Adam.

$725 for a device that could erase all your magnetic disks on start-up, assuming that you were one of the lucky ones who could start it up...

I couldn't believe it.

It was as if Rambo stopped winning Vietnam and joined the Taliban.

Or Moses freed the Israelites from Egypt, and then God started murdering the Israelites too whenever they questioned the wisdom of wandering in the desert for the next 40 years.

Sometimes it's hard to keep the faith.

Edited by A Sprite

James gives the Adam a pass.

The Adam.

$725 for a device that could erase all your magnetic disks on start-up, assuming that you were one of the lucky ones who could start it up...

I couldn't believe it.

It was as if Rambo stopped winning Vietnam and joined the Taliban.

Or Moses freed the Israelites from Egypt, and then God started murdering the Israelites too whenever they questioned the wisdom of wandering in the desert for the next 40 years.

Sometimes it's hard to keep the faith.

I love how "GOD"broke his own laws..."such as "THOU SHALT NOT KILL"just like our lawmakers do today,who break their own laws,hipocrates.God created us in his own image.Amen.

Edited by Rik

Amazing, as always from him.

Although i did learn something today.

I didn't know you could use 2600 controllers on the colecovision, I just might have to play ladybug on there now ^_^

only on games that use only one fire button. the player 2 controller still works for number input when you have a 2600 joystick plugged in, which is pretty cool. i'm not sure if usin a sega genny pad allows you to use both fire buttons, but i know that only one button works on the sega control stick and sega control pad

I have a buddy who talks like that most of the time and it's gotten him into trouble a few times (that I know about :ponder: ). Sometimes he's hilarious but sometimes it's annoying. This guy on the video has a few good ones but the most amusing thing about the video is the beginning which asks for your age (be honest now!!!!). Overall, not a bad effort at raunchy humor.

Top of the Evening Everyone :twisted:

Just come in to step up for the Nerd, some ppl here like him and some don't, ok not a big deal, he's not for everyone.

I happen to fine the guy funny, it's soooo over the top that I actually laugh at it, I figure if your going to be crude you might as well go all the way.

He's knowledgeable, makes good points, he knows his stuff and just happens to throw in tons of @#$%% *&^%$#

Just remember it's his SHTICK his ACT he's not really like that, lol

For exmaple his movie reviews his just normal James doing a movie review and no swearing just a good honest review which keeps things on an even level, that tells you he's not really like the "Angry Nerd" in "real life"

WATCH THESE FOR DIFFERENT TAKE ON THE "ANGRY NERD" ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuJ9ZeAaf8k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6gGR3FsTT8