IGNORED

CGE Snow White/Basketball

JCroniger

I too was disappointed in EA - when people said it was 90% done I thought it would at least be fully functional. Not being able to jump properly (hanging in the air), the elevator that never comes (although now we now it does, it just takes a LOOOOONG time) and the lack of sound make this game only about 70% done. 90% in my book means it's in the final phase of tweaking/gameplay.

Anyway, I think that saying Snow White is 30% done may be a little conservative - I would put it more about 50%. I'd rather be suprised playing a game I ponyed up 45 bucks for and say -"Hey, this isn't 30% done - it's more like 50%!!! Alright!" than what happened with EA.

FYI Goochman - as I eluded to before - you can complete the first (and every other building) in EA. Just wait and that elevator WILL come - I promise!! :)

So are you saying you can finish the 1st bldg?????

If so I may have to blow the dust off EA!

If you are in the 'death animation', and not on an elevator, just jump up and you won't lose the life.

I've complete about 4 buildings before I got bored.

Ok Im confused.....I got to the bottom but never found an elevator to take me to the car - It appears that I am not waiting long enough for th efinal elevator??

I dont understand the 'death' animation suggestion above?

After you get hit by a bullet, and your character dies, before he disappears, jump and you will not lose your life...

I've rolled the score. There are 4 different-colored buildings: blue, dark blue, orange, and green. The pattern keeps repeating, and the layout is the same for every building (including location of documents). Lights (blocks on ceiling near center elevator shaft) can be shot out to create temporary darkness. Documents are worth 500 points each. Completing 1st building is worth 1,000 points, and goes up 1,000 points for each subsequent building. (up to?) A free agent is rewarded for completing a building (how many can be in reserve?).

:?

Someone know, what I must do in the third screen from Snow White? I can only walk left and right, and do nothing. The witch will always before me by Snow White.

What must I do there, or is this the end of the game? Was no more to play?

@ Thomas, only walk down, has nothing to do to reach the second screen. You must do something, to reach the second screen.

The second screen was hard, but now I know, what you must do. :D

But it seems, that you can't do anything in the third screen. :?

@Matthias

As I stated in the manual:

"The game ends definitively on screen three. There is no way to beat this scene. (Figure 3)"

Nothing more to say:)

Marc

Thanks, :D

Know I understand. Then I have play it to the end. :)

Must only try now the hard level. :)

Then its only bad, that you can't help Snow White. :( ;)