IGNORED

Falcon Clock Chip available for UK/Europe

Hello,

I now have some Dallas DS12887 Falcon NVRAM/Clock chips in stock, you can find them on the hardware page of my website at http://www.sgmelectrosoft.co.uk.

Price is £7 each including postage and a socket (chip and socket together may not fit in standard Falcon case), I am selling to UK and Europe only as I suspect that with additional postage cost and the exchange rate US Falcon owners can find them cheaper locally, if not e-mail me at the address on the website for prices.

If you are an Atari dealer and want to buy in quantity e-mail me using the address on my website for prices.

Note: People belonging to Cheshunt Computer Club should contact Mark Branson in the first instance as he has already secured a quantity of clock chips for club members.

Some time ago Anthony Jacques kindly gave permission for me to distrudute my registered copy of his Falcon STOS, this can now be download from the software page of my website.

Edited by Stephen Moss