IGNORED

JAGUAR-HSC May AvP-Marines - Tweety_16,559,600

Jeez, I have been SO damn lazy lately... I want to do this contest... Hopefully I'll get arond to it. Although I think it's gonna be impossible to get anywhere near Tweety's high score! :o

Well Kevincal, you get your chance!!

I have decided to extend this till June 15 at 11:59 pm CST.

I too have a score to settle with those bugs!!

Very funny picture doctorclu :D

I will not continue the Marine contest, I would also like to give others a chance to improve my score. GGTG! Go Get Them Guys!

I didn't have internet for over a month and just got it back (after moving). I'll have to get into this one, even if it is late. I actually played all three scenerios last month (when I didn't have internet ;) ). I'll have to look at the scores, I never really payed too much attention to them before.

Edited by Gunstar

Jeez, I have been SO damn lazy lately... I want to do this contest... Hopefully I'll get arond to it. Although I think it's gonna be impossible to get anywhere near Tweety's high score! :o

Well Kevincal, you get your chance!!

I have decided to extend this till June 15 at 11:59 pm CST.

I too have a score to settle with those bugs!!

Very funny picture doctorclu :D

I will not continue the Marine contest, I would also like to give others a chance to improve my score. GGTG! Go Get Them Guys!

Tweety, did you achieve this score in one sitting, or is it an accumulation of restarting from save points?

Tweety, did you achieve this score in one sitting, or is it an accumulation of restarting from save points?

From save points, it's impossible to play the game all in one sitting right to the end, during day time I have to work, and in the evening I have sometimes one or maybe two hours gaming time. :( We discussed also good places to have as a save point, I hope it will help you in the game.

There are no rules to say we had to play without saving, but I did play from scratch :!:

• 6 months later...