IGNORED

cuttle cart2 current value

pinelands

You should be able to. Here's what they have been going for on eBay (including the starting price):

Date    Item Number   Start   Sold    Notes
06/19/2007 190122517936 $  1.00 $355.00 (beta tester) w/cable+32MB
10/20/2007 250175815382 $ 50.00 $406.00 UNUSED
02/09/2008 290203552504 $  4.99 $420.00 w/64MB
02/24/2008 250217862381 $  9.99 $422.00
04/24/2008 260231536983 $499.99 No Bids w/CD,32MB,no cable
04/28/2008 330230208741 $  9.99 $415.00 w/128MB,cable,no CD

You should be able to. Here's what they have been going for on eBay (including the starting price):

Date    Item Number   Start   Sold    Notes
06/19/2007 190122517936 $  1.00 $355.00 (beta tester) w/cable+32MB
10/20/2007 250175815382 $ 50.00 $406.00 UNUSED
02/09/2008 290203552504 $  4.99 $420.00 w/64MB
02/24/2008 250217862381 $  9.99 $422.00
04/24/2008 260231536983 $499.99 No Bids w/CD,32MB,no cable
04/28/2008 330230208741 $  9.99 $415.00 w/128MB,cable,no CD

do you have the listing number of the 1 with no bids or the email of the seller

do you have the listing number of the 1 with no bids or the email of the seller

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=260231536983

I don't have their email, but you can see their username on that page.

One thing you should notice is that there is no cable with it. To me is seems like a shame to pay about $80 above to going price and not get the cable. The only reason I would see for trying to contact this seller is if you were in a big hurry to get a CC2. If you're not is a hurry, I'd try posting a message in the Wanted forum here. I think you could get a better deal that way.

Since I'm new here, someone please correct me if that advice is wrong.

No problem to install, there is no screw holding the two case halves together, and no sticker on the top as there is a hole for the MMC card to slot in.

Also you need to be able to gain access to the cart for 1-installing a POKEY chip and 2- replacing the battery

That price is ridiculous. Anybody who would pay that is retarded! You could buy all the 2600 cartridges and 7800 ones you could ever want for that price.

No, you can't. there are 10 or more 2600/7800 games taht go for more than that all by themselves. that price is high for a CC2, but considering they were $200 originally, and Chad sold them pretty much at cost, and they are now out of stock and not making any more, that price is not so ridiculous.

Its not like its a collectors item, its more more like a pirating device. OOOOOOOhhhhhh did I say that? hehehehe!

You're a dildo. and your avatar is gay. oooooo did I say that???I!!!!1LLLO110LOLOl .

That avatar would bust you in your ass if you said that to me in person! Oooooooooh did I say that! Your propably the ass spelunker who bought it! LOL!

That price is ridiculous. Anybody who would pay that is retarded! You could buy all the 2600 cartridges and 7800 ones you could ever want for that price.

No, you can't. there are 10 or more 2600/7800 games taht go for more than that all by themselves. that price is high for a CC2, but considering they were $200 originally, and Chad sold them pretty much at cost, and they are now out of stock and not making any more, that price is not so ridiculous.

As I said before it is a pirating device. You are quoting that you cant buy certain games for the 2600/7800 because there too expensive. So you get this and play a game you dont own. Am I saying something wrong? You are basically quoting that you can pirate games you dont own with this. I have nothing against it, I do the same. But 500 dollars is stupid. 200 dollars ok. I bought a megacart from Tototek.com that allows me to load genesis cartridges that are less then 24 megabit from my sega cd and it is less than 100 dollars. Better deal! You can buy every 7800 game out there for alot less. Plus get some of the good 2600 games. Most of the 2600 games are terrible so who cares if you have them all. Its just not worth 500 dollars!

As I said before it is a pirating device. You are quoting that you cant buy certain games for the 2600/7800 because there too expensive. So you get this and play a game you dont own. Am I saying something wrong? You are basically quoting that you can pirate games you dont own with this. I have nothing against it, I do the same. But 500 dollars is stupid. 200 dollars ok. I bought a megacart from Tototek.com that allows me to load genesis cartridges that are less then 24 megabit from my sega cd and it is less than 100 dollars. Better deal! You can buy every 7800 game out there for alot less. Plus get some of the good 2600 games. Most of the 2600 games are terrible so who cares if you have them all. Its just not worth 500 dollars!

Its an amazing device... you can use it to help troubleshoot and beta test new homebrews.

Besides I know there are 2 7800 games that would eat up more then half of that $500, not to mention all the other simi-rare games that go for 20-50 each...

you are wrong about what you have said.

counting label variations there are 78 7800 carts, not counting the ones I have that are one of a kind made specifly for some reason or another... there is NO WAY $500 is enough.

Well I sold mine a few months ago, and regretted it pretty much straight away. Luckily I found another one fairly recently.

They are worth every penny IMO but only if you love playing the games on a real system. If emulation is good enough for you then you just saved $500.

I like the fact that I can play unreleased prototypes, Rare and unfordable games, new homebrews/hacks while they are in development, PAL and NTSC games on one memory card, built in High Score Cart, built in text manuals etc etc etc.

It would take a lot more than $500 to get me to part with mine

I was gonna say you can always emulate. But the 7800 emulators are terrible. I am curious what 7800 game is super rare and worth alot. Also take in the fact if the game is really good or just rare. Because it is worth alot of money to some people because of a game being rare does not mean that the game is actually fun to play. Which is one of the things I find crazy about collecting for Atari, and that is finding a game that is worth alot and sucks. For instance I have Combat 2 and Haunted House 2 for Atari 5200. Both games can go for 150 dollars plus, but they suck! I have Radiant Silver Gun for the Sega Saturn and it goes for quite a bit, but it is a great game. I am pretty sure someone else will come up with another device like this. But it also appears that the cuttle cart sometimes breaks. At least from previous forums. 500 dollars to play all 78 games for the 7800....and a ass load of old 2600 games which I know that most of them are too terrible to play. Like I said I bought the megacart for the sega cd to boot roms for my genesis and I can load almost 300 games on a cd for the genesis. There are alot more funner games on the genesis IMO and it is far cheaper. As far as the Atari 7800, I dont think I would need to buy every 7800 game if most of them are not that great. I would just buy the good ones. So I am sure I would stay well under 500 dollars. I already have, I have all the 7800 and 2600 games I could ever want and I may have spent 130 dollars in a period of 6 months.

Is awesome to have the cartriges dont get me wrong, but having a mp3 player hooked up to a cuttle 1 is getting pretty old. I wanted the cuttle 2 strictly for my active use system as some of cartriges are worth far more than the cuttle and i dont want them circulated. Yea alot of games are terrible but like collecting cards half the fun is hunt for that one boxed copy of a mega rare.

I was gonna say you can always emulate. But the 7800 emulators are terrible. I am curious what 7800 game is super rare and worth alot. Also take in the fact if the game is really good or just rare. Because it is worth alot of money to some people because of a game being rare does not mean that the game is actually fun to play. Which is one of the things I find crazy about collecting for Atari, and that is finding a game that is worth alot and sucks. For instance I have Combat 2 and Haunted House 2 for Atari 5200. Both games can go for 150 dollars plus, but they suck! I have Radiant Silver Gun for the Sega Saturn and it goes for quite a bit, but it is a great game. I am pretty sure someone else will come up with another device like this. But it also appears that the cuttle cart sometimes breaks. At least from previous forums. 500 dollars to play all 78 games for the 7800....and a ass load of old 2600 games which I know that most of them are too terrible to play. Like I said I bought the megacart for the sega cd to boot roms for my genesis and I can load almost 300 games on a cd for the genesis. There are alot more funner games on the genesis IMO and it is far cheaper. As far as the Atari 7800, I dont think I would need to buy every 7800 game if most of them are not that great. I would just buy the good ones. So I am sure I would stay well under 500 dollars. I already have, I have all the 7800 and 2600 games I could ever want and I may have spent 130 dollars in a period of 6 months.

The Froggo games are supper rare but some people love them others hate them.

This is an Atari forum - most of us like Atari best

There are alot more funner games on the genesis IMO and it is far cheaper. As far as the Atari 7800, I dont think I would need to buy every 7800 game if most of them are not that great. I would just buy the good ones. So I am sure I would stay well under 500 dollars. I already have, I have all the 7800 and 2600 games I could ever want and I may have spent 130 dollars in a period of 6 months.

This is an Atari site.

If you don't like the games so much, and prefer Sega games, why are you here?

To troll?

You really don't have the slightest clue what any of this stuff is worth.