IGNORED

Games the Jaguar lacked...

82-T/A

Adventure 2000/3D should have been a priority from the begining, that game would have filled the adv/act/rpg genre quite nicely i think ;) . They shouldnt have spent any resources on games like Crecent Galaxy and Club Drive and focused on remakes of their golden oldies.

I would say every genre on the Jags library was missing truly AAA titles, except maybe for the combat vehicle simulators. Battle Morph and both Iron Soldiers took care of that genre quite nicely.

I've been saying this for years. When Atari realizes this, even now, they would do well.

Adventure 3D would have taken less effort than Cybermorph and probably never even crossed the

Tramiels minds at the time. It took me a day to get the original 2600 map into a 3D Jaguar model file.

The Atari renderer of course is lame so its about 15 FPS to walk around and the dragon flying around.

this too is with a narrow field of view to boot. This would greatly increase with the main code tricks

and a much tighter and efficient renderer.

But even if ADV3D were at 15 FPS with all the game play(with a few new twists like more maps, enemies

and plots) it would have gotten a lot of attention if it were released along side the Jaguar as one of the

first batch of titles. Shit, either the AvP or the Doom engine could have made an excellent ADV3D engine

with some tweaking.