IGNORED

Two conversions on the way

Pawel Rosowski almost finished his great IK+ conversion based on C64 program. More details in English here.

I'm working on "Henry's Hoard" conversion from ZX Spectrum, code by Krzysztof "xxl" Dudek, music by Bartek "BeWu" Wasiel. Codename: Jet Set Willy in the Land of Dwarves. Title screen to kick Oswald's ass: only half of Atari graphics power, hi-res, 16 colors, stereo music in background (very "tricky" and I'm waiting when TMR will start measure how much CPU power is consumed by this picture, LOL). Main game in 10 colors, but I can easily put more :). More details in Polish here.

Edited by Kaz atari.online.pl

Pawel Rosowski almost finished his great IK+ conversion based on C64 program. More details in English here.

I'm working on "Henry's Hoard" conversion from ZX Spectrum, code by Krzysztof "xxl" Dudek, music by Bartek "BeWu" Wasiel. Codename: Jet Set Willy in the Land of Dwarves. Title screen to kick Oswald's ass: only half of Atari graphics power, hi-res, 16 colors, stereo music in background (very "tricky" and I'm waiting when TMR will start measure how much CPU power is consumed by this picture, LOL). Main game in 10 colors, but I can easily put more :). More details in Polish here.

cool you've coloured the pic now Kaz. Conversion is looking good! It's good to see the BeWu tune used, it's ideal for the game.

(snip...)

Very, very, very nice! I love to watch the IK demo/scene changes and listen to the great music. That was/is quite a game! Certainly has to be in my "top 10" all-time favorites.

-Larry

I love to watch the IK demo/scene changes and listen to the great music.

What's the command/key to switch music in IK+ on?

I'll have to check. In the version that I have, I'm sure it defaults to "on" after loading.

-Larry

I'll have to check. In the version that I have, I'm sure it defaults to "on" after loading.

-Larry

Well, he said sheepishly, the one I was referring to is World Championship Karate (Epyx). Sorry about that, but the screen shots from IK still look really nice. I did think that the screen shots looked a *lot* different than the Atari version I was familiar with!

-Larry

-Larry

No music for me, and it's PAL only. Crashes on NTSC after a few seconds. Top border has some flickering green rasters too. It also runs much slower on the NTSC machine. I suppose it's time to finally do the upgrades to my PAL machine and make it my main system.

Stephen Anderson