IGNORED

WANTED: Someone to build Jaguar to Intellevision/5200/Colecovision adaptor

RGB_Gamer

I saw the schematics for this adaptor:

http://www94.pair.com/jsoper/jag_adapter.html

and it looks awesome but my solder/technical skills really suck nor do I have the time so I want to find someone that will build this adaptor for me. It will allow me to use my Jaguar controller with Atari 5200, Colecovision, and Intellivision.

Please PM me and name your price!

Aside: I recall reading that the Jag has an 8 way controller. Did any system other than the Colecovision and Intellivision use this 16 direction digital controller?
ColecoVision is eight and is compatible with Atari sticks. This adapter only does eight-way for the Intellivision.

Looks like a lot of work to me.

Aside: I recall reading that the Jag has an 8 way controller. Did any system other than the Colecovision and Intellivision use this 16 direction digital controller?
ColecoVision is eight and is compatible with Atari sticks. This adapter only does eight-way for the Intellivision.

Looks like a lot of work to me.

Oh, I guess I misread the bit about the CV. I knew the Intellivision was 16 as I've mapped out the pin functions and connection patterns for it, but hadn't done the analysis on the CV controller yet.

Do you happen to know how the roller on the CV Super Action controller is implemented? I've been looking for schematics. Haven't gotten to the point of tearing down one of my controllers yet to figure it out. Same question about the steering controller. Do you happen to know of a source for the technical information on these controllers?

I don't want to derail this too far. Does anyone want to build an adapter for the original poster? :)

Do you happen to know how the roller on the CV Super Action controller is implemented? I've been looking for schematics. Haven't gotten to the point of tearing down one of my controllers yet to figure it out. Same question about the steering controller. Do you happen to know of a source for the technical information on these controllers?
Deathskull Labs CV Controllers

This is were I get info about the CV controllers when I need it. The Roller Controller info was never added but, I beleive, it just uses the two quadrature inputs.

bump for OP :)

Edited by Prodos8