IGNORED

AtariGuide.com opens doors for business

Sorry, this is the only form I have it in. John always had it in a text file and I never transferred it to anything else.

BTW if someone would like to take over the list let me know. With all the work on my proto page I rarely have time to update it any more.

Tempest

I can compile the lists into a database for you. I may not be Atari savvy, but I can do some databasing. After looking at the two lists, this is the information that I see:

Title

Manufacture

Serial No.

Release Date

Text Only (select yes if there is no artwork)

Picture (yes or no)

Screenshot (yes or no if picture is yes)

Artwork (yes or no if picture is yes)

Colors (distinguishing colors)

Notes

If these categories seems okay, I’ll be glad to compile the two lists it into an Access database if this might be of some use to you.

Bored,

rivalhunter

I can compile the lists into a database for you. I may not be Atari savvy, but I can do some databasing. After looking at the two lists, this is the information that I see:

Title

Manufacture

Serial No.

Release Date

Text Only (select yes if there is no artwork)

Picture (yes or no)

Screenshot (yes or no if picture is yes)

Artwork (yes or no if picture is yes)

Colors (distinguishing colors)

Notes  

If these categories seems okay, I’ll be glad to compile the two lists it into an Access database if this might be of some use to you.

Bored,

rivalhunter

I meant to send this privately. Oh well.

If these categories seems okay' date=' I’ll be glad to compile the two lists it into an Access database if this might be of some use to you.

Bored,

rivalhunter

I meant to send this privately. Oh well.[/quote']

Thanks, but I was just trying to see if there was an underlying database which generated this, or if its just a text file. The data base could contain more info then what was generated, and If I'm going to write something to translate from one to another it's best to do it from the lower level in case something in the page presentation changes...

Hi, I'm not sure what you mean. If you go to

http://www.atariguide.com/menu/Alphaframe.htm

or

http://www.atariguide.com/menu/Manframe.htm

And then click on a letter or a manufacturer, each game that is available should have a shopping cart next to the name. When you click on the actual title, it should take you to a page where it says "Buy it now" with a price, etc.

Please let me know if you are still have problems... let me know the title of the game you are trying to buy, and what browser and operating system you are using, and the URL where you are having problems.

If this solves your problem, please let me know where the confusing spot was so I can iron out the wrinkle. Thanks alot for any help.

Jason