IGNORED

600 Classic Atari & Intellivision games from Rare to Com

Sylentwulf

Over 600 Atari , Coleco , Intellivision , 5200 , 7800 , Nintendo , and other video games, tools, manuals, overlays, and systems up for sale right NOW!

http://www.ebaystores.com/id=3614179

This link goes directly to my ebay store which also has a search engine so you can look for ANYTHING in my auctions! All of my auctions have no reserve and low buy it now prices. I also combine shipping and don't mind waiting while you shop through my store to combine one payment for big savings!

**Please note the prices listed in the store are the buy it now prices, click on the auction for the lower starting bid price!!!!**

I'm always available for special orders or requests as well!

What I don't understand is that you keep listing the same CD with the manuals/overlays. And it's dozens of times. Isn't that a waste of money? How many people actually buy it for you to have it listed so many times. When I have multiples of something, I wait until it is purchased before listing it again. This ensures that I am not wasting money.

Phil

Hehe..yeah. Like the guy selling 200 joystick replacement pieces or whatever it is...over and over and over and over!

Cap

PS:

Personally, and I don't say this to offend the original author, but I would never buy one of these CDs. Why? Because 1) It isn't the real thing and 2) The information is available on the net for free!

Well you can do a -switches on that guy. Did you ever notice though that when you type a - sign, it takes away the word or letters you typed. It's very bad when you are typing something with a hyphen like X-men or Spider-man. You can't put the hyphen in the title, because if someone does a search on X-men, it lists everything with X in it.

Phil