IGNORED

Yoomp Boxes and version 1.1

eru

Well,

as a cartridge collector I do have Yoomp in my collection (complete with disk, tape, cart, manual, box). What I don`t like about Yoomp and many other new games on cart. is that you plug in the cart and for 5 seconds (maybe more maybe less) you only see a blank screen, as if the cart would not work on the XL/XE series or not work at all.

Think in the meanwhile I have seen better alternatives, where one can put the XEX file or the ATR image onto a cart (e.g. maxflash cart by atarimax, 512k flashcart by Abbuc) and you instantly get the Yoomp intro (the bouncing ball which is missing in the official cart. release) and the game without having to look at a blank screen for many seconds.

So, I am willing to take offers for Yoomp (boxed) or trade it with (an)other game(s). I can make a photo of my Yoomp version, if you want - and no, it is not shrinkwrapped anymore (I did open it)...

-Andreas Koch.

Re:: Tape version, is it a standard tape version or a version compatible with those euro. hi speed tape h/w upgrades, like turbo 6000, rambit etc etc

Errr well,

since I have Yoomp also on disk and cart I did not bother to test the tape. Thus I do not know if it is a standard tape or a turbo tape... -Andreas Koch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...