IGNORED

Flashcart and Multicart List - All systems

this thread is in dire need of updating, I figured you must know about it because it had been discussed quite a bit just a few pages back or so. Krikzz site has the lowdown, and there are several stores that sell it, the everdrives put everything else to shame:

http://krikzz.com/in...t&product_id=57

do some searching on this thread and find the discussion about it. really great flash cart. I own the 128M version you are talking about, it is cool and all but there is just no comparison with the everdrive turbo

Hi Thanks for your feedback! I actually did take a look, but all the retaileres listed show it as not available/out of stock.. :(

I don't now if these would be available again soon ro what, or if I should just buy the other one?

They should be available soon from both Retrogate (KRIKzz) and myself.

this thread is in dire need of updating, I figured you must know about it because it had been discussed quite a bit just a few pages back or so. Krikzz site has the lowdown, and there are several stores that sell it, the everdrives put everything else to shame:

do some searching on this thread and find the discussion about it. really great flash cart. I own the 128M version you are talking about, it is cool and all but there is just no comparison with the everdrive turbo

Unless anything unexpected, what is the price for these? (and more important in my particular case since my country's customs are real sons of bitches) are you ok with stating something like $10-$15 as value?

Thanks!

Hi Thanks for your feedback! I actually did take a look, but all the retaileres listed show it as not available/out of stock.. :(

I don't now if these would be available again soon ro what, or if I should just buy the other one?

Hmm writing again cause the last one came out bad andI can't edit it....

Unless anything unexpected, what is the price for these? (and more important in my particular case since my country's customs are real sons of bitches) are you ok with stating something like $10-$15 as value?

$79.99

Your second question is a tricky one to answer. You are asking if we do something illegal on a public forum. If you have any special requests for your order. Its always a good idea to write them in comments when checking out. :)

$79.99

Your second question is a tricky one to answer. You are asking if we do something illegal on a public forum. If you have any special requests for your order. Its always a good idea to write them in comments when checking out. :)

Gotcha... ;) Ok, I guess all that's left if to wait till it comes in! Excuse the ignorance, but is there a link to your store/site whatever?

Thanks!

Edited by walterg74

• 2 weeks later...
NGPC:
  • FlashMasta/LinkMasta: a USB Flash cart that can hold one game at a time. As far as I can tell, this is trying to recreate the Bung Flash cart to increase availability and to update it to USB. They are available for order now.

First, could I ask you to change that link to http://www.flashmasta.com

The link you used still redirects, but since I registered a domain just for this, I think it's better to use that.

Also, I am working on a Lynx cart. My intention is to add some new interesting features (like MicroSD). The minimal base prototype works, but I have put this project on hiatus.

I spent some time creating a concept PCE/TG16 cartridge. Competing with Krikzz seems like potentially wasted effort. My idea was a bit different, but much of the audience would overlap. I have also worked on an adapter system to allow multiple SNES controllers to be plugged into the PCE/TG16. It's like a controller converter mixed with a TurboTap. It's a fun project that was also put on hiatus during the summer months.

I know I have dropped hints in the past, but recently, I have been even more interested in working on a WonderSwan flash cart. This may end up being similar to the WonderMagic (which would be similar to my current NGPC bundle). I'm not sure yet. I do know that it's a very intriguing platform, and, since the Lynx already has a usable cart, my time may be better spent on WonderSwan. I think it's very doable for me, but I just have to find the time to put into the project.

The Neo Geo Pocket Flash Cart project (again http://www.flashmasta.com) has been going well. It definitely takes time to assemble these, but I'm very happy with how it's going lately.

If you have any input on any of this, I'd love to hear it. Thanks guys!

Edited by Flavor

I was one of the first people to get the ngp flash cart back when he was selling his new usb linker on ebay, this thing rocks, while it does not have an sd slot the software via usb is easy to use and fast. it revived my interest in the NGP the linker even works with your old Bung carts so it is well worth the price and the guy behind it is a pretty cool guy to deal with ;)

btw: a wonderswan cart would be AWESOME and is very much needed, I have the old swan linker and cart but I do not have the power supply for the linker and it is VERY unusual so I have yet to get to work right but if you need the cart & linker to reverse engineer as long as you send it back you can borrow it,

edit: if you can make a lynx flash that does not have the overly complicated software to program it, I would buy it, hell I'd buy just a standalone software package that works with the existing lynx cart if you programmed it, I don't use it much due to the stupid software ... well stupid me for not understanding it.. I just want a simple GUI plug and play programmer, no bullshit and I am sure I am not the only one

Edited by Mark Wolfe

I was one of the first people to get the ngp flash cart back when he was selling his new usb linker on ebay, this thing rocks, while it does not have an sd slot the software via usb is easy to use and fast. it revived my interest in the NGP the linker even works with your old Bung carts so it is well worth the price and the guy behind it is a pretty cool guy to deal with ;)

Thanks for the kind words, Mark. It's true that you were an early adopter, and I really do appreciate that.

btw: a wonderswan cart would be AWESOME and is very much needed, I have the old swan linker and cart but I do not have the power supply for the linker and it is VERY unusual so I have yet to get to work right but if you need the cart & linker to reverse engineer as long as you send it back you can borrow it,

I may take you up on that offer. Let's talk about this via email.

if you can make a lynx flash that does not have the overly complicated software to program it, I would buy it, hell I'd buy just a standalone software package that works with the existing lynx cart if you programmed it, I don't use it much due to the stupid software ... well stupid me for not understanding it.. I just want a simple GUI plug and play programmer, no bullshit and I am sure I am not the only one

Yeah, we've talked about this before. I could make it work almost exactly the same as the NGPC software. In fact, my prototype version uses the NGPC Linkmasta and its software to flash the Lynx cartridge. I have yet to fully determine how the SD might work, though.

First, could I ask you to change that link to http://www.flashmasta.com

The link you used still redirects, but since I registered a domain just for this, I think it's better to use that.

Done, also updated the listing for accuracy.

Thanks!

Flavor, I think you would get the most interest from the Lynx MicroSD cart. You'd be the first.

I completely expect that sentiment on the Atariage forum. :D Thanks for the input.

Edited by Flavor

$79.99

So yeah, I'm a really impatient guy... :) How soon would soon be? Is there any estimates of when these'll be back available for purchase?

Thanks! ;)

StoneAgeGamer--Any idea when the next batch of Turbo Everdrives will be in? Likewise, do you expect to have any more Everdrive 64 Deluxe units in the near future? Currently downsizing at the moment, and those are the last two I need. (Already bought the Super Everdrive from you sometime last year, and the Everdrive MD from Ax a couple of years back).

I just put 40 up for sale, but they sold in 2 days. Sold quicker than I expected didn't even get around to posting here. I do have many more on order though.

Sorry I mainly post on my FaceBook and Twitter. I don't always remember to post on forums and other places. A lot of times the stuff sells so quick I don't even have a chance. Can't wait for new software we purchased. It actually has ability for people to request notification when items are back in stock.

• Like 2

Flavor, I think you would get the most interest from the Lynx MicroSD cart. You'd be the first.

I completely expect that sentiment on the Atariage forum. :D Thanks for the input.

I am on many boards! In all seriousness, of all the concepts you have mentioned, I think the Lynx cart has the most potential buyers. In addition, I haven't heard anybody even consider doing that, so you would be the first and that holds a lot of interest. RetroUSB PowerPak is still the only NES flash cart.

I am on many boards! In all seriousness, of all the concepts you have mentioned, I think the Lynx cart has the most potential buyers. In addition, I haven't heard anybody even consider doing that, so you would be the first and that holds a lot of interest. RetroUSB PowerPak is still the only NES flash cart.

Huh? There is already a Lynx flash cart, which is the one made by Lynxman (on this forum), and in fact it is one of my pending purchases... So he definitely would not be the first, unless you're talking about a different/special kind of cart I'm missing the details of...? :?

Huh? There is already a Lynx flash cart, which is the one made by Lynxman (on this forum), and in fact it is one of my pending purchases... So he definitely would not be the first, unless you're talking about a different/special kind of cart I'm missing the details of...? :?

His loads one game at a time, Flavor is working on potentially a microSD solution.