IGNORED

Wanted to trade for Neo Geo stuff!!!

Joecool

Hey,

I have several items any of which is available to trade for Neo Geo cart games or a system. Yeah I know Neo Geo stuff can get expensive, but there are plenty of games out there that are fairly cheap these days, I have about six games now and my cart system is busted, so I need to get another one or just more games. I was going to use "Buy it Now" on eBay and get a Japanese cart system for $130 but someone beat me to it. Some Neo games I would like are Spinmaster, Top Hunter, Magician Lord, Eightman, Samurai Showdown 2-4, Thrash Rally, League Bowling, Any Metal Slug, etc.. Anyways, here is what I have to trade:

Battlesphere Gold (Jaguar)

Atari Karts (Jaguar)

Boxed Orange Afterburner (Frontlight) installed GameBoy advance

Boxed TurboExpress with a couple games

PC Engine games

38 NES games

Virtual Boy system with games and rare padded rental case

15 or so Sega Genesis games

7 GamePark GP32 games

Post here if anyone is interested in trading.

Dion

I have a system, tha I'd be willing to trade you...only problem is, that the top cover of the system is cracked, b/c the owner before me tried to remove it to do some sort of mod, but didn't remove a screw, which obviously didn't work to well...it's just the system, not controllers or anything, but since you already have all that, I figure you can just pop the top off of your old one, and use everything else for parts...I'm Really interested in the following items: BSG (Jaguar), I already own a copy, but would like to help a fellow AA member out, after seeing recent post (figure you won't trade straight up for it however), also I'm very interested in the 38 NES games if they arent' common...I'm looking for rare titles, I already have 600+ NES titles...other items I'm interested in the GBA w/ Afterburner (I've always wanted one w/ afterburner), and also the Virtual Boy, mine is ont he fritz, and would love to replace it. Let me know if you are willing to work with me on this trade...I also have some Jaguar, and 2600 games available for trade, if you want to see what I have available, please see this thread: http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12690 I'm not looking to add money into this deal, as I'm very short of it (awaiting auction of Swordquest: Airworld :D ) in any case, let me know what we can work out.

Dave

"M"

BTW- I also have a few 10-15 genesis carts, complete in cases, if interested, I'll get the names together...