IGNORED

Ultimate Quadrun Collector's Package on Ebay!

spreadword

I'm hoping it brings over $500. A few days ago I saw a Quadrun with box and instructions only end at about $660. My auction includes the patch, along with the magazines. It's the opportunity of a lifetime for a hardcore collector. Thanks for your note. As of this morning it's at $102.50, and I posted this last night around midnight.

I just went to look at the auction and all the pictures are broken. If the ALT text for them is correct, it's showing that each image is around 250K! If that's true, then I'm guessing that you blew by your bandwidth wherever you're hosing them. I highly suggest you compress the images so they take up less space, and if you need help with that let me know and I'd be glad to lend a hand.

The bidding is now over $200. :)

..Al

I suppose I need to do something about those pictures. I thought I was compressing them enough when I put this out there last night. Hopefully Ebay will let me update the pictures with the auction running. I was up past my bedtime :) as it was, trying to get this auction up and running. I'm hosting my pictures on my personal website at www.mikesoutherland.com.

I think those having problems may be trying to view them on a dialup connection.

I suppose I need to do something about those pictures.  I thought I was compressing them enough when I put this out there last night.  Hopefully Ebay will let me update the pictures with the auction running.  I was up past my bedtime  :) as it was, trying to get this auction up and running.  I'm hosting my pictures on my personal website at www.mikesoutherland.com.  

I think those having problems may be trying to view them on a dialup connection.

I first tried to view the auction in Mozilla and they all appeared as broken images. However, after reading your latest message I opened up Internet Explorer and it looks fine there. Very strange, I have no idea what's up with that. I'm on a cable modem, so the size of the images isn't a problem for me. But they will definitely cause headaches for anyone on a dialup. That's over a megabyte of images. :)

..Al

Matty...

I'm really new to this website, and I must admit that I found it by my initial research into how to market my Quadrun auction. So, I'm clueless about what you are talking about in making a website with the patch "like the other activision patches."

If someone would like me to make a better scan of the patch, I could do that.

Mike

Someone clued me in on why so many people are having problems viewing the pictures. It's not just the size. I actually did compress them before putting them out there, although maybe by not enough. However, in creating the listing, I inadvertantly reversed my slashes in my HTML. Internet Explorer forgives this error and shows the pictures anyway. Other browsers choke on it. So, if you have problems viewing the pictures, try with IE v. 5.0 or greater. I have also added the links to view the pictures directly off my website. See the auction listing for the links. Here is the link for the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...1375170694&rd=1

I apologize for this confusion. eBay won't allow me to alter my description and fix the slashes, but I have provided links to the pictures at the bottom of the page.

And I thought I had created the perfect ad.... :? Good thing I don't do sales for a living....

@Atari_Never_Dies, Thanks for posting the pictures!!

Mike thanks for the reply to my e-mail! BTW very nice items!! love the patch!! i did see these before years ago on ebay!! (John Hardie sniped me on them) :S :)

anyway you have my bid now!! :)

take care,

Rick